Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Verliebt
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.09.2018 03:38
alebaltimoreravensjerseys.com/]Cheap Ravens Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalep Antworten

Oscar has revealed to Sky Sports News HQ the extent of his frustration at a lack of playing time this season but insists he wants to stay at Chelsea and prove himself under new manager Antonio Conte. Glenn Robinson Jersey . The 24-year-old Brazil international has made 20 Premier League starts after an early-season injury and is reportedly attracting interest from a host of top European clubs including Juventus.But, speaking ahead of their penultimate game of the season at Liverpool, live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Wednesday night, Oscar says Contes arrival is a clean slate for the entire Chelsea squad. Its been very difficult for me, Oscar told Sky Sports News HQ. I had a great season last season, and Im coming from two or three seasons of doing well, but I was one of those players who got injured at the start of the season. Oscar has made 13 appearances of the bench this season When I came back, the team wasnt doing so well and I found myself on the bench and in and out of the first team. I didnt achieve the level I wanted to achieve but hopefully next season I can do better.[The new managers arrival] is great for the players. Obviously you have to prove yourself. Im sure the coach has been following all the players individually. Oscar is looking forward to proving himself under Antonio Conte next season It will be a breath of fresh air to the team and everyones excited to prove their worth to be here. Obviously I havent been very happy because I havent been playing very much but, with the new coach coming in, its a fresh beginning for everyone.Doubts remain, however, over the future of Chelseas long-standing captain John Terry, who is out of contract in June, and has not been given any indication yet from the club that he is in line for an extension.Terry said on Tuesday that he still wants to stay at Stamford Bridge, while interim head coach Guus Hiddink believes the centre-back is worthy of a new deal, and Oscar also hopes the skipper will remain at the club.He said: His future is down to him and Chelsea to decide whats best. Obviously I want him to stay but its down to them.Hes a great leader and he has helped me ever since I arrived here. I like him very much but he will know whats best for his future and whatever he decides Ill be happy for him. Also See: Sky Live: Liverpool v Chelsea Premier League table WATCH: Klopp on Chelsea game Get a £10 free bet! Discount Bucks Jerseys . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. D. J. Wilson Jersey .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. http://www.cheapbucksjerseyschina.com/kareem-abdul-jabbar-jersey/ . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy.MILWAUKEE -- Kyle Lowry and Amir Johnson of the Toronto Raptors both missed Saturday nights game with the Milwaukee Bucks due to injuries. Lowry missed his third consecutive game with a bruised left kneecap suffered in a collision with Miamis LeBron James in Miami on Monday. Johnson left Wednesday nights game against Houuston after only three minutes with an ankle injury. Tony Snell Jersey. The starting forward, who has suffered several ankle injuries in the past, also missed Friday nights game against Indiana. Lowry, the Raptors starting point guard, is averaging 17.6 points and 7.6 assists. Johnson is averaging 10.7 points and 6.7 rebounds. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz