Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Wasserfall
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.09.2018 05:56
the active leader Antworten

VIENNA, Austria -- Top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga overcame an awful second set to beat Daniel Brands of Germany 7-5, 1-6, 6-3 and reach the quarterfinals of the Erste Bank Open on Thursday. Dion Lewis Titans Jersey . No. 2 Tommy Haas and No. 3 Fabio Fognini also advanced from the second round, but No. 4 Philipp Kohlschreiber was upset 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (0) by Ruben Bemelmans of Belgium. Tsonga, who won the event in 2011, scored just five points on Brands serve in the second set before dominating the third. "A first match is always tough," said the eighth-ranked Frenchman, who had a bye in the first round. "After he broke me early in the second set, I decided to save my energy for the finish of the match. ... The most important thing is that I came through. I feel great here, I have never lost on this court." Tsonga will next meet 149th-ranked Dominic Thiem of Austria, who needed 47 minutes to beat Jaroslav Pospisil of Czech Republic 6-1, 6-1. "It was one of the best matches Ive ever played," said Thiem, who also reached the last eight at Kitzbuehel in July. Haas reached his 12th quarterfinal of the season by defeating Miloslav Mecir of Slovakia 7-5, 7-6 (8). Playing in his first ATP event, Mecir missed three set points on the Germans serve at 5-4 in the opening set and two in the tiebreaker of the second. The 240th-ranked Slovak, the son of 1988 Olympic champion Miloslav Mecir, came through three qualifying rounds and stunned Spains Pablo Andujar in the first round. "I had not seen him before but I was told he plays like his father," said Haas, who won the event in 2001 and next plays fifth-seeded Radek Stepanek. "It was a tough match. I had to get used to the slow court and the slow balls here. I have to be satisfied as I made the important points." The 176th-ranked Bemelmans reached the last eight for the first time in his career. He will face eighth-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic. Kohlschreiber missed out on his first quarterfinal since reaching the final in Stuttgart in July. Also, Robin Haase of the Netherlands missed a second-set match point against seventh-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Canada before closing out a 7-6 (3), 6-7 (5), 6-2 win. Haase, who earned both of his career titles in Austria, lined up Fognini, who defeated Lukasz Kubot of Poland 7-5, 6-2. The Italian failed to serve out the opening set at 5-4 but won eight of the next 10 games to reach his 10th quarterfinal of the year -- but only his second on hard court. Harold Landry Titans Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Harold Landry Jersey . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. http://www.titansfootballpro.com/Titans-Bennie-Logan-Jersey/ . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. SAN ANTONIO -- With Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili sitting late, the San Antonio Spurs needed Tony Parker to come through again. Parker had 25 points and nine assists and San Antonio escaped a late rally to beat the Utah Jazz 109-105 on Wednesday night, extending their winning streak to six games. The Spurs appeared destined for a relatively easy night after Parker, Duncan and Ginobili led them to an 18-point lead midway through the third quarter. Everything came unraveled as the Jazz closed the game on a 21-9 run to pull within a basket in the final minute. With Parker guiding a hybrid lineup, San Antonio held on to hand Utah its sixth straight loss at the AT&T Center. "(Parker) pulled us through it again," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "They did a good job coming back and always been a gritty, physical group. They never give in. They did a good job coming back and then they were fortunate enough to make some shots, some tough shots that got them back in the game. All three (Parker, Duncan and Ginobili) of those guys did a great job, but then in the fourth Tony saved it for us, really." Duncan, Marco Belinelli and Kawhi Leonard scored 15 points each, and Ginobili had 13 in his first home start of the season for San Antonio (31-8). Utah was without Gordon Hayward for the third straight game with a strained hip flexor. Even without their leading scorer, the Jazz didnt have any problems putting up points and placing a scare in the West-leading Spurs. Enes Kanter had 25 points off the bench for Utah (13-27). Burks scored 20 points, Derrick Favours had 19 points and 12 rebounds, Trey Burke added 17 points and former Spurs forward Richard Jefferson had 15 points. Duncan and Ginobili both re-entered the game for the final 4.3 seconds, but they were essentially bystanders as San Antonio collapsed down the stretch. Duncan exited with 2:40 left in the third quarter and the Spurs leading 74-60 and led 86-73 when Ginobili left with 10:02 remaining. Parkers 16-foot jumper put San Antonio ahead 102-88 with 3 minutes left when things started to fall apart. "(Pop) thought it was probably over," Ginobili said. "Tim was already stiff, so he probably thought it was over and then it got complicated. Once you sit for so long, especially at 37 (as Duncan is), its harder to get back in." Burke hit a jumpeer and a 3-pointer to cut the Spurs lead to 105-102 with 17. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey. 7 seconds left. Following a pair of free throws by Belinelli, the rookie from Michigan hit another 3 to pull the Jazz within 107-105 with 4.3 seconds remaining. "It just shows who (Burke) is," Utah coach Tyrone Corbin said. "There is not a moment that is too big for him. He relishes in those moments. We are going to need him to continue to grow in those moments." The Jazz were forced to foul with time running out and Belinelli closed the scoring with a pair of free throws. Parker scored seven points in the final quarter, including four in the final 3 minutes. "Its just Pops calling my number lately," Parker said. "Since the beginning of the season, hes playing everybody, and lately hes been calling my number." Parker only had six points at the half, matching his new starting partner in the backcourt, Ginobili. Ginobili did not start the second half, but that mattered little as the other two members of the teams Big 3 stepped up. Duncan and Parker combined to score the teams first 12 points of the quarter for the Spurs first double-digit lead at 64-52. "The Spurs will make you pay for the mistakes you make," Favors said. "We did not play basic defence and got beat backdoor a lot in the third quarter." Duncan and Parker were a combined 9-for-12 shooting in the third quarter while scoring 20 points. "Its great just watching (Parker) play," Leonard said. "You know what time it is on the clock, he knows when its time to take over and he does it." NOTES: Hayward took part in pregame activities, but was still bothered by a left hip flexor that sidelined him the previous two games. ... Ginobili stood up preparing to run through his teammates during pregame announcements, but shrugged his shoulders in surprise when Ayres was announced instead. ... Duncan is four double-doubles shy of tying Hall of Famer Bill Russell for sixth on the career list. Duncan is the active leader, accumulating 781 double-doubles in 1,213 games. ... A bespectacled David Robinson received a loud ovation during the second quarter when the team honoured those who served in the military. "The Admiral" served in the Navy prior to winning two NBA titles during a Hall of Fame career with the Spurs. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz