Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Wasserfall
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.09.2018 05:56
rsjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys[/ Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Vasyl Lomachenko arrives at the Wild Card Boxing Club with his gloves crammed into a large brown paper bag, and he wears the striking blue-and-yellow gear of the Ukrainian Olympic team when he climbs into the ring. Cheap Lions Store . His father and trainer, Anatoly, clicks the stopwatch around his neck while Lomachenko does everything from standard bag work to a two-man wheelbarrow crawl around the canvas. Later, Lomachenko puts on a cap with a small ball attached by a springy cord. He jabs the ball repeatedly away from him, treating it like a speed bag in an astonishing display of co-ordination. As anybody who saw the most accomplished amateur boxer of his generation in Beijing or London could attest, Lomachenko has an inimitable style. When the two-time Olympic gold medallist makes his pro debut Saturday night at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, hell continue to do things in a way few fighters could imagine. "If everything works out the way we hope, this kid will be the hottest thing in all of boxing," said Bob Arum, his star-struck promoter. "Ive seen some things Ive never seen in my life. He could revolutionize the way things are done." Instead of several short warm-up fights to build his experience and confidence, Lomachenko will debut in a 10-round bout with Jose Luis Ramirez (24-2-2), a respected Mexican featherweight. Instead of a gradual move toward the top, Lomachenko is contractually guaranteed a 126-pound world title shot in his second fight if he wins his first. No fighter in Arums near half-century of promotion has moved so quickly -- not even Leon Spinks, who had to wait until his eighth pro fight to upset Muhammad Ali for the heavyweight title in 1978. After dominating the headgear-and-punch-scoring amateur version of the sport for several years, Lomachenko sees no reason he should wait. In fact, he insisted upon it when he interviewed Western promoters this summer. Lomachenko didnt want a seven-figure signing bonus. He wanted a title shot in his very first time in a pro ring -- and he missed by only one fight. "I want to make history," Lomachenko said through his adviser and translator, Egis Klimas. "I dont want to be just a regular great fighter. I want to be the best." Assuming Lomachenko wins his debut this weekend on the pay-per-view undercard of Timothy Bradleys welterweight title bout with Juan Manuel Marquez, hes likely to return in New York in January for that title shot. Hed face the winner of Orlando Salidos bout for a vacant title against Orlando Cruz on Saturday, or maybe WBA champion Nicholas Walters. "He did the smart thing," Arum said. "Because now, based on his performance, hell be making relatively huge money, and hell have earned it instead of making us pay him at the start." Top Rank still gave top-shelf treatment to Lomachenko, renting an apartment just off the water in Redondo Beach and putting the car-loving fighter behind the wheel of a Mercedes C63 AMG. But Lomachenko spends most of his time in the gym with his father, honing his athleticism with their unique workouts. Anatoly said he started his son in boxing at 4 years old, but pulled him out of the gym at 9 and put him in a dancing school for four years. At 13, Anatoly put the gloves back on his son and honed the footwork skills gleaned from dance. Lomachenko mastered the amateur sport during his two Olympic runs, but he did it in a crowd-pleasing, big-punching style that seems well suited for the pro game. He also won six fights in the International Boxing Associations World Series of Boxing before signing with Arum, but Top Rank isnt counting those bouts as professional fights. "Hes very quick, and hes very heavy-handed," Arum said. "Hes everything you want in a professional boxer." If Lomachenko is as good as the boxing world expects, its not tough to imagine him following in the footsteps of the Klitschko brothers or Manny Pacquiao as a fighter from a pugilistic outpost who became a worldwide figure on the strength of his sheer talent. Lomachenko acknowledges his supreme confidence in his skills, but refuses to predict immediate results. "Its not in my character to say what Im going to do and how its going to go," Lomachenko said. "Im going to try to do my best, and well see what happens." Now 25, Lomachenko has a wife and two children back home in Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, a port city near the Black Sea in southern Ukraine. His son is already playing around with boxing gloves, while his daughter was born on the same day Lomachenko signed his pro contract -- and they named her Victoria. Klimas claims Lomachenko plays soccer, rides horses, swims in the Black Sea and runs the occasional marathon when he isnt in the ring. But Top Rank and Lomachenkos coterie of advisers still put together a full team to prepare their fighter. Hes increasing his speed with a trainer who specializes in NFL players, and hes working with Marko Yrjovuori, the Los Angeles Lakers Finnish massage therapist. "This is very hard work!" a grinning Lomachenko said in English. Arum envisions a showcase in Macau next year featuring Lomachenko, fellow two-time gold medallist Zou Shiming and the rest of Top Ranks Olympic heroes on the same card. He dreams of matching Lomachenko against Guillermo Rigondeaux, the Cuban 122-pound champion. Lomachenko also is likely to move to Los Angeles next year, continuing his pro career in his unique way. "I dont want to be like any other boxer," Lomachenko said. "My goal is to be a champion in my own style." Cyber Monday Lions Jerseys . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. Black Friday Lions Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.cheaplionsjerseys.net/ .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.TORONTO -- The Toronto Marlies have enjoyed plenty of success so far in the 2014 American Hockey League playoffs, sweeping their first two series to secure a spot in the Western Conference Final. But despite their perfect 7-0 post-season record, the Marlies wont be taking their next opponent, the Texas Stars, lightly. "We know were not going to win every game," said centre Peter Holland. "If we are going to make it to the Calder Cup (final) and were going to make a push like that, we know were not going to sweep the whole way through. Thats just not realistic." Texas (48-18-10) is the reigning Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy winner with the leagues best regular season record. The Stars roster also boasts the leagues MVP in Travis Morin and Rookie of the Year in Curtis McKenzie. Morin leads the Stars in playoff scoring with two goals and eight assists in nine games, followed closely by Mike Heddens five goals and four assists. The series begins Friday in Cedar Park, Tex. The Stars, like the Marlies (45-25-6), swept their first round matchup against the Oklahoma City Barons and then used six games to dispatch the defending Calder Cup champion Grand Rapids Griffins. Marlies head coach Steve Spott was in Texas Sunday to see the Stars down the Griffins 7-1 in the series clincher. "Theyre the No. 1 team in the league, were an underdog, lets not kid ourselves, were an underdog," Spott said. "I sound like Bruce (Boudreau) right now in Anaheim, but we definitely are, were underdogs, we understand that, but weve been underdogs since Sept. 1 in this league." Spott, who was the head coach of the Kitchener Rangers from 2008-13 before joining the Marlies, has coached or coached against as many as six members of the Stars organization including forwards Radek Faksa and Hedden, both of whom played for the Rangers. "Theyve got depth, theyre well coached and its going to be a heck of a series," said Spott. "I think these are two premiere clubs in the league the way theyre playing right now and its going to be a tough series. I think weeve been searching for adversity. Cheap Lions Jerseys. I think were going to find it and its going to test our identity." The Marlies were 2-2-0 against the Stars this season losing both meetings at Cedar Park Center. Toronto was out-scored 11-2 in the losses. Spencer Abbott and Josh Leivo each had three points during the season series while Marlies leading playoff scorer Jerry DAmigo had two goals and Greg McKegg added three assists. Drew MacIntyre, who has a 1.56 goals-against average and a .949 save percentage in the post-season, appeared in all four regular season meetings, posting a 3.00 goals-against average and a .908 save percentage. An area of concern against Texas could be Torontos power play, which went 1-for-14 during the season series. In the playoffs, though, the Marlies have the top-ranked power play among teams currently playing at 25 per cent efficiency. "Weve really got to make sure our special teams are on top of it cause they can win or lose you games at this time of the year," said Holland. "Weve got to make sure our power play is scoring goals for us and our penalty kill is stopping them." Holland, who has four goals and six points in four games after missing the first three playoff games to recover from injury, didnt play in the regular season series. Spott says Holland is a key ingredient to the power play. "When you drop in Holland and you drop in Abbott, your power play becomes a lot better," said Spott. "What we do is overrated sometimes. We can put in the plan, but theyve got to execute it. "When theres something not there, Peter Holland can create something so I think thats what makes the difference. " Game 2 of the series goes Monday in Texas before moving to Toronto for Games 3-5 beginning May 28 at Ricoh Coliseum. Notes: Defenceman Andrew MacWilliam (upper body), who was injured in Game 3 of the Chicago series, will be a game-time decision for Game 1. Spott said forward Tyler Biggs has been battling a stomach virus, which caused him to lose 11 pounds in a 24-hour period this week. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz