Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Heiße Quellen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

06.10.2018 05:27
very understanding. I cant thank them enough for the season we had, and I wish them nothing but the very best go Antworten

Coming off of a shootout loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs on a controversial goal on Saturday, the Ottawa Senators find themselves visiting a club still dealing with a slightly more embarrassing goal. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . Los Angeles Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick didnt hide his frustrations following his clubs most recent loss and should get a chance to rebound on Wednesday night as the Kings host the Senators. Quick, a former Conn Smythe Trophy winner and Vezina Trophy nominee, had a forgettable night on Monday in Los Angeles home opener versus the New York Rangers. With his club down just a single goal and on a power play, he misplayed a clear by New Yorks Ryan McDonagh that resulted in a blooper goal for the Rangers. McDonagh sent the puck down the length of the ice off the boards. Quick came out to his left to play the puck and dropped his stick in the process. He then attempted to stop the puck with his blocker, but the disc skipped off his equipment and into the net 4:39 into the third frame and the Kings went on to lose 3-1. Asked his thought process on the play afterward, Quick responded softly, "Play 60 minutes -- you try to stop the puck for your teammates, thats the thought process. Everybody gives up bad goals and its part of the game." Further pressed on what happened, Quick appeared to grow frustrated. "You guys are writing a story on that one goal? The stick fell out of my hand. I tried to stop it with my blocker, it hit my blocker," he said. Quick ended with 25 saves and Jake Muzzin had the only goal for the Kings, who have lost two straight after opening the season with a victory and were credited with 17 giveaways as a team. "I think theres some execution issues when players have pucks on their stick and give it to the other team," noted Kings head coach Darryl Sutter after saying he wasnt concerned with the teams effort. Ottawa had its issues in a 5-4 shootout loss to the Leafs on the weekend as the club failed to hold a two-goal lead, giving up a score late in the second period before yielding the tying marker with 5:52 to go in regulation. Toronto then got goals from Mason Raymond and Tyler Bozak in the shootout, while Milan Michalek and Jason Spezza had their tries stopped. Spezza will not to be in the Senators lineup tonight as he continues to deal with a groin injury. Raymond opened the shootout with a spin-o-rama goal on Craig Anderson, a play that Sens head coach Paul MacLean feels should be illegal. "I think its a very unfair play for the goaltender for the guy to come in and blow snow on him," MacLean said. "To me he came to a full stop and the puck went backwards and came forwards, but thats me. Im only a fisherman from Nova Scotia, so I dont know nothin about nothin." Kyle Turris had a goal and two assists, while Anderson made 38 saves for Ottawa, which had opened its season with a 1-0 victory over Buffalo last Friday. Cory Conacher, Jared Cowen and Jason Spezza all added goals. Spezza is not expected to be in the Senators lineup as he continues to deal with a groin injury. The Sens are beginning the season with a six-game road trip and are set to open the western part of the trek. They are slated to visit San Jose, Anaheim and Phoenix following tonights game. "We need to get our group in practice," MacLean said of fixing the mistakes from Saturdays loss. "Well have that opportunity when we go out west and were going to take advantage of it. The good thing is we took three of four points on the road (so far) and weve been able to score enough to win games. Weve got to keep going." The Kings notched a 4-1 win over the Senators at home when the clubs last met on Jan. 23, 2012, with Quick stopping 27 shots. Los Angeles has won four of the past five meetings overall and is 5-0-0 with a tie in its last six at home in this series. The Kings have outscored Ottawa 20-8 during that span in L.A. Robert Griffin III Jersey .com) - Ben Lovejoy tallied a goal and an assist as the Anaheim Ducks cruised into the All-Star break with a 6-3 victory against the Calgary Flames. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Kenny-Young-Jersey/ .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame.TORONTO -- The reigning Canadian mens curling champions have a new skip for the next Tim Hortons Brier. John Morris will join forces with third Pat Simmons, second Carter Rycroft and lead Nolan Thiessen as Team Canada makes its debut at the 2015 Brier in Calgary. He replaces Kevin Koe, who left the champions to form a new team with third Marc Kennedy, second Brent Laing and lead Ben Hebert. "Were thrilled to be able to bring aboard a player of Johns calibre," Simmons said in a statement. "Of course, weve always had a great deal of respect for John as a player and a rival, and were excited about what we can do together on the ice next season." At the 2014 Brier, Morris skipped the B.C. team (third Jim Cotter, second Tyrel Griffith, lead Rick Sawatsky) that lost to Koes Alberta foursome in the final. Michael Crabtree Ravens Jersey. Morris said he will play a limited schedule during the 2014-15 season due to work commitments. "My plan was to take the 2014-15 season off as I move ahead in my career as a firefighter," said Morris, who lives in Chestermere, Alta., just outside of Calgary. "But to be able to play for Team Canada, and considering the Alberta events are so close to home, it was hard to pass up on this offer. I talked it over with Jim, Tyrel and Rick and they were very understanding. I cant thank them enough for the season we had, and I wish them nothing but the very best going forward." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz