Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Heiße Quellen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

06.10.2018 05:27
orning session off. [url=http://www.cheapredskinsj Antworten

LONDON -- The head of the English Premier League will face no disciplinary action for making disparaging comments about women in a private email exchange with a friend. Cheap Adrian Peterson Jersey . A Premier League committee met to consider the matter involving its chief executive Richard Scudamore in London on Monday, with British Prime Minister David Cameron among the high-profile critics of his conduct. However, Peter McCormick, acting chairman of the Premier League, said in a statement that the leagues 17 clubs -- not including the three relegated teams -- "resolved unanimously that no further disciplinary action is required or justified." An investigation looked at a large quantity of emails and other documents sent by Scudamore and found there was "no evidence of wider discriminatory attitudes or inappropriate language or a general attitude of disrespect to women." Praising Scudamores "previously unblemished record over 15 years of service to the Premier League," McCormick added in the statement that women working for the Premier League said there was "no climate of disrespect of women in the workplace." Scudamore, who has brokered the deals that have turned the Premier League into the most lucrative and popular division in world football, issued an apology immediately after a British newspaper published parts of the leaked emails. In a statement released on Monday, he accepted that "entering into email exchanges of this nature was wrong" and "is something that will never be repeated." "I appreciate that I have a tremendous amount of hard work to do to convince those in the game who do not know me that my leadership and work in the areas of equality and discrimination to date reflect who I am and what I believe," he said. Scudamore pledged he will continue to do his utmost "personally, and through all the Premier Leagues means, to help promote diversity and inclusion, develop the womens game and support women who want be involved in football at any level." Cheap Zach Vigil Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Cheap Jordan Reed Jersey . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyssale.com/?tag=matt-ioannidis-jersey-sale . PAUL, Minn.KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- Quebecs Jean-Michel Menard beat Manitobas Jeff Stoughton 9-7 in an extra end Tuesday at the Tim Hortons Brier. Stoughton missed a tapback to give Menard a steal of two and the win in early action at the Interior Savings Centre. B.C.s John Morris moved into sole possession of first place at 5-1 after a 7-2 win over Jamie Koe of the Northwest Territories/Yukon. Saskatchewans Steve Laycoock edged Brad Gushue of Newfoundland and Labrador 7-6 to move into a tie for second place with Albertas Kevin Koe (4-1), who had the morning session off. Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China. Stoughton fell into fourth place at 4-2 after eight draws. Ontarios Greg Balsdon (3-2) earned an 8-5 win over Northern Ontarios Jeff Currie (2-4) in the other early game. Two more draws were scheduled for later in the day. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz