Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Strand
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.05.2018 11:13
VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a habit of sharing the medal podium. [url=http://www.baseballangelslo Antworten

VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a habit of sharing the medal podium. Custom Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at a freestyle skiing World Cup on Saturday, while older sister Chloe captured the silver. "Its great, Im just so proud of my sisters, and Im just so happy we can all share that together," Justine said. "Its been an amazing experience just to travel the world but also compete with each other at this level. Its super great. I couldnt ask for more right now." Third sister Maxime finished 11th. Justine Dufour-Lapointe, 19, and 22-year-old sister Chloe, finished in the same order to claim gold and silver at last months Sochi Olympics, and the image of the Montreal siblings holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium is one of the most enduring images of the Games. Saturday, Justine scored 24.85 points for the victory while Chloe claimed the silver with 24.52. American Hannah Kearney won the bronze. Canadas two-time Olympic mens moguls champion Alex Bilodeau won silver in the mens event. Justine and Chloe battled rough conditions with hard snow and changing weather en route to the podium. "It was not an easy day for anyone, but really every run Ive done I upgraded a little bit more and Im really stoked and happy and I just stuck to my plan and managed to win so its great," Justine said. "And being again on the podium with Chloe, its even better. Also I get back the yellow (leaders) bib and the race right now is so tight with me and Hannah, so its really cool actually. I love it." Justine Dufour-Lapointe leads in the overall womens standings with 665 points, followed by Kearney (650) and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe (381). "Of course Im going to fight until the end to win (the overall title)," Justine said. "Its in my hand right now, I just have to ski well and hit the last World Cup (next weekend) and try to do my best so of course I want to have it." Two weeks ago in Japan, Justine won World Cup moguls gold, while sister Maxime won the bronze. Chloe took a much-needed week off after that competition and said it paid off Saturday. "After the Games, we went to Japan and for me it was hard, mentally and physically, I needed to rest a bit," she said. "So a week off was great for me. . . this week I was fresh and excited to ski." The sisters are looking forward to finally returning home after next weekend, although the Olympic stars known theyll be in high demand. "Im pretty excited, I cant wait," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I know that it will be a really crazy hurricane thats going to hit us, but actually Im trying to enjoy the free time and after that I will be ready for the hurricane." Russias Alexandr Myshlyaev, bronze medallist in Sochi, won Saturdays mens gold with 25.51 points, ahead of Montreals Bilodeau, and Patrick Deneed of the United States. "I felt I had a great take-off, jump and landing," Bilodeau said. "Im not sure what else I could have done. But Im just going to focus on (Sunday) and the Crystal Globe." Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., has a 710-point lead in the overall standings, followed by his Bilodeau (699) and Deneed (382). Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was fifth in the womens event Saturday, while Christel Hamel of Montreal was 12th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., 16th. On the mens side, Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh of Quebec City was seventh, Simon Lemieux of Repentigny, Que., ninth, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., 12th and Pascal-Olivier Gagne of Montreal, 26th. Andrew Heaney Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. Andrelton Simmons Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/martin-maldonado-angels-jersey/ . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Overall World Cup leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch won a shortened downhill Friday and established herself as the favourite to take away two of Lindsey Vonns titles. Hoefl-Riesch took full command of the downhill standings that the injured Vonn dominated for the past six years and improved her status as the favourite for the womens downhill at the Sochi Olympics on Feb. 12 -- the race Vonn won at the 2010 Vancouver Games. "The downhill globe is a big goal for me," Hoefl-Riesch said. "The last years it was always impossible because Lindsey was so strong. I already was skiing strong in the last years but there was never a chance, because I was not consistent enough on every single track like Lindsey. "And of course I would love to win the Olympic downhill," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Thats the biggest race in skiing." Julia Roth of Waterloo, Ont., was 44th. Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., did not start the first run. With her parents and husband in attendance, Hoefl-Riesch won in 1 minute, 17.84 seconds on the Olympia delle Tofane course for the 27th World Cup victory of her career. "I knew that I had to attack a lot with a shortened course and that it would be very tight," Hoefl-Riesch said. "It was really flat light and tricky in a few turns where some girls had big problems. But not me." Hoefl-Riesch said that she tweaked her left knee while landing a jump and that she felt some pain but was not overly concerned. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein finished second, 0.31 seconds behind, and Nicole Schmidhofer of Austria was third with the No. 39 bib, 0.75 behind. Lara Gut of Switzerland was fourth and Stacey Cook of the United States was fifth as the pair missed out on the podium by 0.01 and 0.03 seconds, respectively. It was the best result this season for Cook, who finished second in two downhills in Lake Louise, Alberta, last season. The victory gave Hoefl-Riesch an 85-point lead over Weirather in the downhill standings after six of eight races, with wins worth 100 points each. In the overall standings, Hoefl-Riesch leads Weirather by 158 points. Hoefl-Rieschs other two wins this season also came in downhill, in Lake Louise. She also has podium results in slalom, super-combined and super-G and credits part of her all-around success to Hermann Maiers former physical trainer, Heinrich Bergmueller, who she began working with in the off-season. "I was also training hard the summers before but its a new way with a new coach and some things are different," she said. "I feel much stronger this year and with my recovery for all disciplines.&" Vonn ended her season recently to tend to her right knee, which she first injured in a horrific crash at last years world championships in Schladming, Austria. Kole Calhoun Jersey. Hoefl-Riesch is friendly with Vonn but she wasnt about to take anything away from her own success just because her rival is out now. "Thats skiing," said Hoefl-Riesch, who had four serious injuries in 2005. "I was not at the Olympic Games in 2006 and no one was asking the winner of the medals there if they miss me. So a medal is a medal and a title is a title, no matter who is competing and who is not." Vonn used to spend Christmas at Hoefl-Rieschs home in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and they remain in contact. "We were just writing a little on WhatsApp a little bit," Hoefl-Riesch said. "I think shes doing OK and I hope that we can talk on the phone before I go to Sochi." Due to overnight snow and difficulty preparing the course, the start was delayed for half an hour and the course was shortened slightly -- chopping off about 20 seconds of racing. With softer snow and flat light, it was a sharp change in conditions from Wednesdays only training run, which was held under bright sunshine. Conditions improved for later starters as a tailwind moved in. The wind helped Schmidhofer, whose only other podium finish also came in Cortina, having finished second in a super-G last year. "I was hoping for a tailwind," Schmidhofer said, before she addressed her chances of being selected for Sochi. "I hope the coaches look at my result." The revised start put skiers directly into the courses best-known section, the Tofane schuss -- a long straightaway between two high rock outcroppings. "I generally do OK when there are straight shots out of the gate like that," Cook said. "So that was a little confidence booster to kick out of the gate, get on my skis and not have to do too much and then get into it. And then I just tried to not ski a perfect line but ski perfect body position and really attacking. And it seems to have been fast." Elisabeth Goergl, the Austrian who won a super-G on Thursday, lost control after hitting a gate and slammed into the safety padding at full speed. But she got right back up, skied down and said she was not injured. Another downhill is scheduled for Saturday, followed by a second super-G on Sunday to round out a series of four races in four days. Two of the races were originally scheduled for last weekend in Cortina but were wiped out due to heavy snowfall. The other two were moved from Garmisch due to a lack of snow in the German resort. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz