Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Weites Pferd?
zhanjiao1212 Offline

19.10.2018 05:21
"I was surprised by the decision, but Antworten

PITTSBURGH, Pa. Deion Sanders Jersey . - Brett Keisels locker at Heinz Field was already empty when his Pittsburgh Steelers teammates filed in following a 35-32 loss to New Orleans on Sunday.Theres no telling when, or if, the veteran defensive end will find his No. 99 jersey hanging in it again.The Steelers placed the 36-year-old on season-ending injured reserve Monday, about 24 hours after Keisel tore his triceps in the third quarter.Pittsburgh signed well-travelled Clifton Geathers to take Keisels spot on the 53-man roster, but Keisels departure leaves an emotional void that will be difficult for his enigmatic team to fill heading into a pressure-packed December.He gives leadership, cornerback William Gay said. Hes a guy that you know is going to fight to the end. He gave it everything he had. We want to fight for all individuals, but a guy that represents the Steelers, thats Brett Keisel. We have to keep fighting and we have to keep fighting for him.Keisel angrily paced the sideline after walking off the field in obvious pain. He waved off longtime trainer John Norwig and spent several minutes by himself before hugging a handful of teammates and disappearing down the tunnel, perhaps for good.The 13-year veteran had 17 tackles and a sack in 12 games following an abrupt return in August. The Steelers initially opted not to re-sign Keisel when his contract expired after the 2013 season, but reached out when they couldnt find anyone to play opposite Cam Heyward.Keisels steadying presence provided some semblance of stability during an uneven year. Pittsburgh fell to 7-5 after losing to the Saints, its third loss this season to a team at least three games under-.500 at the time. He remained a force despite his age and nearly sacked Drew Brees in the first quarter of what could be the final game of his career.It almost makes you want to cry when you lose a guy like that because hes a leader and so instrumental to what we do here, safety Mike Mitchell said. Weve got to rally around everyone else who is healthy.Its a group that now includes Geathers. Pittsburgh is Geathers sixth stop in five seasons. He had four tackles in six games with Washington earlier this year and now finds himself part of a unit that is struggling to create any kind of consistent pressure on the quarterback.Pittsburgh only got to Brees once on Sunday and failed to produce a turnover while Brees tossed five touchdown passes. New Orleans led by 19 points in the fourth quarter before a pair of late scores made the result look respectable.Not exactly the kind of performance the Steelers (7-5) anticipated coming off a bye week with a pivotal road game looming at first-place Cincinnati (8-3-1) on Sunday.Now they must find a way to press on without one of the most respected and popular players on a roster with only a handful of holdovers from the franchises most recent Super Bowl victory.Were in control of what happens from here on out, Mitchell said. Weve got to all rally together. Weve got to get better. Its not so much talking about it. Now weve got to go do it.On both sides of the ball. While Pittsburghs defence couldnt contain Brees, the offence kicked field goals when only touchdowns would do. Four drives stalled inside the New Orleans 35.That hadnt been an issue during a stretch where the Steelers went 4-1 to climb into the thick of the post-season chase.It reappeared against the NFLs 27th-ranked defence even on a day running back LeVeon Bell became just the sixth player in league history to go over 150 yards receiving and 75 yards rushing in the same game.Youve got to score points, Bell said. We didnt do that in the third and fourth quarter.Not when it mattered. The Steelers dominated the first 20 minutes, but couldnt finish drives in the end zone. The Saints steadied themselves in the second quarter and reeled off five touchdowns in a span of six possessions.While the Steelers are tired of explaining away poor performances, they have been resilient. They were waxed in Cleveland in early October and responded with three straight resounding wins. Do it again on Sunday against the Bengals and theyre right back in it.We cant look around us, linebacker Jason Worilds said. Thats the biggest thing. We have to focus on the task at hand. The task at hand is our next opponent. We do that, well be fine.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Marvin Hall Jersey . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Deion Jones Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysonsale.com/ . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point.BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley intend to leave no doubt this time. Nearly two years after Bradley beat the Filipino congressman in a hotly disputed split decision, the welterweights both seemed uncommonly confident Tuesday as they began promotional work for their April 12 rematch. Thats because each man is still unshakably certain he won their first meeting. "I want to maintain my name at the top and prove I can still fight," Pacquiao said. "My career is not done yet." The June 2012 decision was savaged by fans, media and even Bob Arum, both fighters promoter. They all believed Pacquiaos power and combinations had beaten Bradleys elusiveness and tactical approach. Bradley (31-0, 12 KOs) still feels wronged by the reactions to the biggest win of his life, ranging from catcalls on the street to death threats in the mail. "With all the controversy, this fight is about redemption," Bradley said. "I want to redeem what I didnt get, which is the credit. Its important for me to make the win decisive in the peoples eyes this time. Ive already got a win. This is so I can walk down the street and nobody says, Hey, you didnt win that fight, man. That hurts me." Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38 KOs) and trainer Freddie Roach both believe Pacquiao won essentially every round in the first bout. But the Pacman still wants to prove hes back on top of his game by avenging the loss that snapped his 15-fight winning streak. "Im not angry anymore," Pacquiao said. "I was surprised by the decision, but Im the kind of person that I respect the decision of the judges." But did Pacquiao agree that Bradley gave him "a boxing lesson," in the infamous words of judge Duane Ford? "I think I gave hhim a boxing lesson, and the judges gave him that," Pacquiao said with a smile. Brandon Fusco Jersey. Pacquiao and Bradley will meet again for the WBO 147-pound title at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas. Bradley is opening camp in his native Palm Springs area on Monday, while Pacquiao will train in the Philippines before moving back to Freddie Roachs Wild Card Gym in Hollywood in March. "To be honest, I wasnt as motivated when I was training for our first fight," Pacquiao said. "I guess I didnt take him seriously enough." The split decision was so reviled that the WBO hired five independent judges to re-score the bout on video, and all five favoured Pacquiao. The WBO didnt overturn the result, but asked for a rematch -- and after both fighters boosted their careers with victories last year, they were ready to do it again. Pacquiao was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez a few months after the Bradley bout, and he took nearly a year off before returning to dominate Brandon Rios in Macau. Bradley watched both fights, but wasnt impressed. "He still has all the skill sets," Bradley said. "I just feel like that killer instinct is gone." Bradley turned himself into one of boxings biggest names in 2013 with a sensational brawl against Ruslan Provodnikov and a classy decision win over Marquez. Bradley acknowledges being a bit star-struck before he got in the ring with Pacquiao, but he was surprised how easily he could handle the man who was on top of the sport at the time. Bradley feels he won the first fight, but believes he can win the rematch clearly enough for everybody to see. "I know what to expect this time," Bradley said. "Its like when you learn to ride a bike. The second time is easier." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz