Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Liebeswiese
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.10.2018 05:43
season. The Skills Challenge wi Antworten

SEATTLE -- Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon wants his team to take responsibility for this loss. Taven Bryan Jersey . Right fielder Cole Gillespie committed two of Seattles season-high five errors in a 9-7 loss Sunday to the Kansas City Royals. The five errors were three more than they had in a game this year and the teams most since Sept. 5, 2011, against the Los Angeles Angels. "One thing I dont do is make excuses for guys, so the onus is on the players in the locker room today," McClendon said. Johnny Giavotella had a three-run homer in a four-run seventh inning, helping the Royals rally from a 7-5 deficit. Alcides Escobar had given the Royals the early lead with a second-inning grand slam off starter Roenis Elias. But the Mariners rallied behind Dustin Ackleys two homers and Kyle Seagers two-run shot to take the 7-5 lead after five innings. Danny Farquhar (1-1), though, took over in the seventh and yielded all four runs. Farquhar was upset by a critical call by home umpire Marcus Pattillo three batters before Giavotellas home run. The Royals seventh began with a double by Eric Hosmer. Farquhar then struck out Billy Butler and appeared to strike out Danny Valencia on a 2-2 curveball. But Pattillo called it a ball, causing Farquhar to throw up his arms in disgust. "Im pretty sure umpires dont like that," Valencia said. Farquhar was upset and it seemed to have an impact on the rest of his inning. He ended up walking Valencia and Alex Gordon, loading the bases. Lorenzo Cain tied it with a sacrifice fly to centre. Then Giavotella, promoted from Triple-A Omaha on Thursday, hit Farquhars first pitch for his first home run. "Sometimes you want pitches and they are not called," Farquhar said. "You cant let that affect you. I want everything called a strike, so that is nothing different for me." Valencia added, its part of the game. Its going to happen. No ones perfect out there. Fortunately, it was in my favour." Royals manager Ned Yost, when asked about Farquhars borderline pitch, said, "We were upset when we didnt get a third strike on (Mike) Zunino, too, which ended up costing us two runs. Thats part of the game." That pitch came during the Mariners three-run, second-inning rally. After Ackley hit his first home run to open the inning, Stephen Romero was hit by a pitch, bring up Zunino. Starter Jeremy Guthrie believed he had Zunino struck out but it was called a ball. Zunino then singled to right and both runners scored on a double by Brad Miller, ending a 0-for-19 slide. Greg Holland came on in the ninth to pick up his ninth save in 10 opportunities. Louis Coleman (1-0), who worked a scoreless sixth, earned the victory. A pair of errors in the fourth allowed the Royals to build the lead by to 5-3. Giavotella walked and Escobar singled. Catcher Zunino tried to pick Giavotella off second but his throw scooted into centre for an error, with the runners advancing. First baseman Justin Smoak then bobbled Nori Aokis bouncer, allowing Giavotella to score. Seager, who missed the previous two games with flu-like symptoms, hit his sixth home run in the fourth followed by Ackleys second, his first career multihomer game. Ackley also had a home run in the sixth inning Saturday, giving him three in three straight at-bats. He has four on the season. "Ive been seeing the ball pretty well," Ackley said, "putting good swings on balls and not missing things." The Mariners added a run in the fifth on Corey Harts two-out single, scoring James Jones from second. Entering the game, the Royals had hit just 14 home runs, lowest in baseball. But seven of their nine runs scored via the long ball. "Sometimes errors are as contagious as hitting is," Ackley added. "Anything is contagious. We just have to scratch this one and move on. It was a tough game. I think we should have won it." NOTES: Mariners RF Michael Saunders, who slipped chasing a flyball in the third inning of Saturdays game, missed the game with a hyper-extended left knee. "Its a little sore but nothing thats going to hinder me from missing significant time," Saunders said. He pinch hit in the eighth and struck out. ... Mariners pitchers James Paxton (strained lat muscle) and Taijuan Walker (shoulder impingement) threw bullpen sessions before the game. Paxton is up to 40 pitches and will have another session Wednesday before a decision will be made where he will pitch next. Walker threw 25 pitches and will need at least a couple more sessions before the club considers a rehab assignment. Tommy Bohanon Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Josh Wells Jersey . The Cavs announced the move Saturday, one day after LeBron James said hes returning to Cleveland. A 12-year veteran, Haywood has played in 794 NBA games, averaging 6. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysonline.com/?tag=keelan-cole-jersey-online .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.LOS ANGELES - As practice wrapped up at the Lakers facility in L.A. on Thursday, Terrence Ross hung around to work on his aerial acrobatics with the assistance of teammate DeMar DeRozan. DeRozan threw the Raptors sophomore and reigning NBA Slam Dunk champion lobs off the side of the backboard, he tossed bounce passes and threw alley-oops. Ross experimented with a variation of finishes. As it turns out, they could both use the practice. The Raptors duo will take part in State Farm All-Star Saturday Night - taking place in New Orleans on Feb. 15 - as Ross returns to defend his title in the Sprite Slam Dunk competition and DeRozan will make an unexpected appearance in the Taco Bell Skills Challenge. After edging out Jeremy Evans to win last years contest in Houston, Ross will have his work cut out for him this time around. For the first time since 1988, three all-stars - Pacers forward Paul George, Wizards guard John Wall and Blazers guard Damian Lillard - will compete in the event. Rounding out the field is Warriors forward Harrison Barnes and Kings rookie guard Ben McLemore. "Everybodys kind of a threat," Ross said of this years competition. "Its going to be fun, everybody wants to win." What will Ross do for an encore? The 23-year-old says hes still searching for ideas, scouring YouTube, Twitter and even using video games to brainstorm. "Everybodys done everything," he continued. "I dont know, its like how many times can you do the same dunk before people get tired of it? So its hard to find new dunks but at the same time you always find something a little different." The one thing he could say with certainty is he will not be using props. While Ross has expected to defend his crown since last season, DeRozans debut in the Skills Challenge comes as a surprise, even to him. "I kind of got peer pressure into doing it," said the first-time all-star, who will also be assisting Ross in the dunk-off. DeRozan initially declined the invitation but his agent twisted his arm and eventually he came around. "I changed my mind. I said Ill try it, why not." "I thought it would be fun," he said of the event, which is usually exclusive for point guardss but DeRozan hopes to start a new era of shooting guards entering and conquering the ball handling/passing obstacle course. Blair Brown Jersey. "Everybody doesnt get a chance to be a part of All-Star Weekend and the big thing for me is to go out there and have fun. I think it will be cool to go out there and represent my team as much as I can and you never know, I might mess around and win it." Along with DeRozan, the participants will consists of Lillard, Goran Dragic, Reggie Jackson and rookies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo and Trey Burke. DeRozan, who has previously competed in the Slam Dunk contest on two separate occasions, will be the first Raptor to appear in the Skills Challenge. Although he wouldnt tip his hand, his strategy centres on speed over precision. "I look at it like, a lot of players go out there and try to do it cool," said the fifth-year guard. "I always used to say, you can go a little faster. So Ive got my whole mindset to try and win it." The format in both events will be tweaked this season. The Skills Challenge will feature four teams of two players each competing in a two-round timed relay-style course. The fastest team from each conference will advance to the second and final round, where the winning pair will be crowned. The Dunk Contest participants will also compete in teams, divided by conference. The competition will tip off with a "freestyle round" where the dunkers for each the East and the West will have 90 seconds to showcase as many dunks as they choose. At the conclusion of the opening round, the panel of judges will vote for a winning conference. The winning conference will decide whether its competitors will dunk first or second in the following round, a head-to-head "battle round". In the battle round dunkers from opposing conferences will face off against each other, with the judges choosing a winner in each battle. The first team to win three battles will win the competition. Fans will then vote on the "Dunker of the Night" from the winning team. Ross is the fifth Raptor to participate in the event, joining DeRozan, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady and Jamario Moon. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz