Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Liebeswiese
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.10.2018 05:43
"I will hit it sooner or later." Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Braun hadnt done much except get hit by a pitch. Esa Tikkanen Jersey . He made up for it with one swing in the bottom of the ninth. Braun was hit by a pitch in the seventh inning that scored a run and had an RBI single in the ninth, lifting the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Friday night. "I got beat up pretty good," Braun said. "Ill take it. Ill take them both." Braun thought the Rockies might pitch around him. He had already struck out twice and grounded out while Jonathan Lucroy had two hits and a RBI. "Typically, there is probably a higher likelihood that they pitch around me," Braun said. "I have been swinging so terribly and Luc has been swinging so great that that combination probably enticed them to at least come at me a little bit." Rockies manager Walt Weiss told reliever Matt Belisle to pitch carefully to Braun, but the strategy didnt work. "Ill always take responsibility for that one," Walt Weiss said. "Could have put him on. Its a tough situation for Mattie. Hes trying to get him to expand for a couple of pitches. The ball was maybe a little up. Braun went up and got it." Mark Reynolds led off the ninth with a single off Belisle (2-3) and advanced on a sacrifice by Jean Segura. Scooter Gennett pinch hit for Francisco Rodriguez (3-2) and was intentionally walked. The runners advanced on a passed ball by catcher Michael McKenry. After Rickie Weeks went down swinging, Braun drilled Belisles first pitch up the middle. "I dont think they were trying to throw it where he ended up throwing it," Braun said after collecting his first walk-off hit since 2011. Josh Rutledge tied the game when he homered off Rodriguez with one out in the ninth. Rutledge hit a 3-2 pitch that just barely cleared the wall in left for his second homer this season. Rodriguez was trying to help Kyle Lohse win his third straight start. Lohse has been victimized by five blown saves this season. He allowed one run on seven hits over seven innings and came within two outs of beating the Rockies for the second time in five days. Sunday, he pitched five innings and allowed three runs on seven hits in the Brewers 6-5 win in Colorado. Rodriguez leads the majors with 27 saves, but this was his third blown save this season. Lohse had plenty of sympathy for Rodriguez. "I feel bad for K-Rod because hes been pitching so well, but the bottom line is we won," Lohse said. "He came in and did what he does. Ill take K-Rod closing out one of my games any time." The Brewers became the first team in the majors to record 50 wins. Their NL-leading record (50-32) is the best in team history through 82 games. They have 13 games left to top the team record of 54 wins before the All-Star game. The Brewers also improved to 5-0 in the season series with the Rockies. "Its nice to be the first one to 50 wins, for sure," Braun said. "Were excited with the way that weve played so far, but theres still a lot of baseball left." The Brewers went ahead 2-1 in the seventh. Khris Davis doubled off Nick Masset to start the inning and Reynolds followed with a walk. Both advanced on a sacrifice by Segura. When Lyle Overbay was announced as the pinch hitter for Lohse, the Rockies brought in Rex Brothers. The Brewers countered with Martin Maldonado, who struck out swinging. After Weeks walked, Adam Ottavino came on to face Braun and hit him with the first pitch. Lucroy hit into a fielders choice for the third out. The Rockies scored their run in the seventh on a sacrifice by pinch-hitter Brandon Barnes that scored Rutledge. The Brewers scored first when Lucroy chopped an RBI single over second base off rookie Tyler Matzek in the sixth. Matzek went six innings, allowing one run on five hits while striking out three. NOTES: The Rockies challenged the call when Carlos Gomez was ruled safe at second in the eighth inning. The decision was reversed in under 2 minutes. . Rockies C Wilin Rosario, who left Thursday nights game with lower back tightness, missed the game. Weiss said that the injury was not serious, but enough to keep him out of the lineup. . Rockies RHP Nolan Arenado (broken left middle finger) heads to Triple-A Colorado Springs on Sunday for a rehab assignment. . Troy Tulowitzkis double in the fourth was his 400th career extra-base hit. . RHP Matt Garza (4-5, 3.20 ERA) faces Colorados RHP Jhoulys Chacin (1-6, 4.84) on Saturday. Zack Kassian Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Mark Messier Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. http://www.oilersauthority.com/authentic-ryan-smyth-oilers-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field.PHOENIX -- Josh Collmenter was locked in, throwing strikes, watching his teammates make spectacular plays and turn double plays. As the game wore on, he started to notice that the same hitters kept coming up every three innings. Not quite perfect, but not that far off. Turning in the most dominant start of his career, Collmenter joined Randy Johnson as the only Arizona pitchers to face the minimum in a nine-inning game, tossing a three-hitter in the Diamondbacks 4-0 win over the light-hitting Cincinnati Reds Thursday night. "In the eighth I looked up just to see and at that point youre kind of cognizant of what you have to do," Collmenter said. "You get those guys, then you set yourself up for seven, eight and the pinch hitter." Collmenter got those final three hitters and plenty of help from his teammates. Aaron Hill, who went 1 for 10 in a three-game series against San Diego, had three hits, including a solo homer in the sixth inning off Tony Cingrani (2-5). A.J. Pollock had a double, a triple and scored two runs from the leadoff spot, and Martin Prado added a late run-scoring single. The defence was stellar, making a handful of spectacular players and erasing the runners who did reach base. Collmenter (4-2) was sharp from the first pitch, breezing through his first career complete game by mixing speeds and hitting both sides of the plate. He didnt quite match Johnson, who had a perfect game in 2004 against Atlanta, but faced the same number of hitters. Collmenter also becomes the 13th player since 1914 to allow three or more hits and face the minimum 27 batters in a nine-inning game. "He was just kind of in the zone, throwing his pitches right where he wanted them," said Arizona manager Kirk Gibson, whose team has won five of seven. The Reds have had trouble converting with runners in scoring position this season. They had one against the Diamondbacks, Brayan Pena in the third inning, and he was thrown out at third after tagging up on a flyball to centre. Cincinnati has lost five of six after being shut out for the sixth time this season. "We didnt barrel many balls," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "In part credit to him and in part a testament to the fact that we havent been swinging the bats very well. Boyd Gordon Jersey. " Collmenter has been on a roll over the past month, going 3-0 with a 3.60 ERA in six starts. The over-the-top-throwing right-hander kept it going against the Reds, with help from his defence. The Diamondbacks turned three double plays behind him, including a catch-and-throw by Pollock in centre to get Pena at third in the second inning. Hill also had a diving stop up the middle to rob Todd Frazier of a hit in the seventh inning and made a tough stop on a grounder by Pena in the ninth. Collmenter struck out five and walked none to win his third straight start and fourth straight decision. "He made quality strikes and got bad contact," Diamondbacks catcher Tuffy Gosewisch said. "They hit a few balls hard and we played great defence and turned a double play here and there." The Reds ended a four-game losing streak on Wednesday, when Homer Bailey outpitched two-time Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw in a 3-2 victory over the Dodgers. Cingrani wasnt quite as good, though managed to limit the damage. The left-hander had struggled a bit since coming off the disabled list (shoulder), allowing four runs in each of his past two starts. Arizona scored a run off Cingrani in the first inning, when Pollock led off with a double, stole third and scored when catcher Devin Mesoracos throw bounced into left field for an error. Hill hit a solo homer to left in the fourth inning, his fifth of the season, and chased Cingrani with a run-scoring single up the middle in the sixth. Cingrani allowed three runs on seven hits in five innings. "I was just trying to get my rhythm going and build off each outing and try to find my groove," Cingrani said. "I will hit it sooner or later." Collmenter certainly has. NOTES: Diamondbacks C Miguel Montero, who leads the majors with 48 games caught, was given the night off. ... The error by Mesoraco in the first inning was the 24th by the Reds, still fewest in the majors. ... Arizona RHP Bronson Arroyo, Fridays starter against the Reds, played the previous eight seasons in Cincinnati. He is 3-1 with a 1.90 ERA his last six starts. RHP Mike Leake will start for Cincinnati after allowing two runs in six innings of a 2-0 loss to St. Louis his last start. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz