Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung Fohlen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.06.2018 07:49
especially with Antworten

TORONTO - As Kyle Lowry was tended to, lying motionless on the floor after being kneed in the head, not once but twice, the Raptors fate hung in the balance alongside him. Alfredo Talavera Mexico Jersey . It turned out to be the longest minute of the season for a team that has come to rely so heavily on the resolve of its tough-as-nails point guard. Lowry, sixth in the NBA in win shares (an estimated number of wins a player produces for his team), has been the Raptors most indispensable player. What would they do without him? Luckily, thats a quandary they need not concern themselves with. Although Lowry was a spectator in practice Monday, less than 15 hours after getting inadvertently trampled by P.J. Tucker, scrambling for a loose ball late in Sundays loss to the Phoenix Suns, he was relieved to deliver promising news. "It was a really powerful blow, but Im okay," said Lowry, who was cleared by team doctors earlier that morning, showing no signs or symptoms of a concussion or serious head injury. "Luckily, we have great doctors and a great staff and they checked everything out and everything came back clear, so Im fine." Sitting out of practice with flu-like symptoms that had been bothering him before Sundays game, Lowry said he was still feeling ill, but the headaches he complained about the night prior had dissipated. The Raptors did their due diligence in clearing Lowry and carefully made that apparent to those that had questioned their process after the point guard remained in Sundays game. "Its a huge issue and it should be," Casey said, speaking on the severity of head injuries in professional sport. "Teams are very sensitive to that, when theyre questioned whether they are going by protocol because its a huge deal." Scott McCullough, head athletic trainer, first tested Lowry for signs of a concussion while he was lying on the floor and then again after he was helped up and over to the bench during the timeout. Had he showed symptoms - such as disorientation, lack of coordination or nausea - the Raptors would have been compelled to pull him from the game and take him to the "quiet room", per league concussion policy. "Our guys went through the protocol, they checked his eyes," Casey continued. "He was deemed okay to go back into the game." Down nine with 96 seconds to go, Lowry - a fierce, and in some cases hardheaded competitor - was determined to power through. "I put myself back into that game," he said. "They werent going to take me out of that game. [McCullough] did his protocol on the bench and he checked me out and I was good to go, so thats all that matters." Lowry was tested twice more by team doctor Howard Petroff following the game and then again Monday morning, given a clean bill of health. Averaging career-highs of 17.2 points and 7.9 assists per game, Lowry has not missed a game this season and intends on playing Tuesday in Atlanta. What would it take for Lowry to sit out? "Being dead," he joked. "Not being able to walk." "I mean, Im always going to try to go out there and fight for my teammates and try to win the game, no matter what the situation is. At that point I felt like we still had a chance to win. Me, Im never going to sit out because of a little bump to the head." Clinging to a half game lead over Chicago for the Easts third seed and a three-and-a-half game cushion on Brooklyn for top spot in the division with 17 contests to go, the Raptors need all hands on deck. Despite the improved play of backup point guard Greivis Vasquez, Lowrys all-around contributions would be the toughest the replace. "Im happy as heck that hes okay," Casey said. "Its huge because were already down an important piece in our second unit with Patrick (Patterson) and to lose Kyle would be tough." Patterson was absent from practice Monday afternoon, having his sprained right elbow re-evaluated at the time. He is expected to accompany the team on their upcoming two-game road trip, a back-to-back in Atlanta and New Orleans, though his status is uncertain. Jose de Jesus Corona Jersey . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club. Andres Guardado Jersey . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/andres-guardado-mexico-jersey/ . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has been arrested in Oklahoma on a complaint of marijuana possession. Blackmon, a former standout at Oklahoma State, was arrested Wednesday evening in the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond. Police said they noticed his sedan go around stopped traffic in an attempt to get into a turn lane. Police spokeswoman Jenny Monroe said an officer detected a "heavy smell of marijuana" coming from the car, and that Blackmon admitted had smoked "a blunt" while driving and had another in his vehicle. Blackmon was arrested and booked into the Edmond jail, where he posted $657 bond. Blackmon was suspended without pay indefinitely last November for repeated violations of the NFLs substance-abuse policy. The Jaguars have been hesitant to cut the fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft. "I know our policy right now, I believe, is its not putting us in a difficult situation having him still be part of our organization in this capacity," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said Thursday. "Its really hard by not having conversations with him. I really dont know how hes doing, where hes at. And then when we receive news like this, it creates more discussion. So Im sure those will be conversation well have (about) the direction well go." General manager Dave Caldwell and owner Shad Khan were scheduled to talk at a kickoff luncheon later in the day. Teammates seemed hardly surprised by Blackmons latest transgression. "Its just a difficult situation," quarterback Chad Henne said. "Its kind of ongoing. All we can do is pray that he finds a way to get on the right track and save his life." Added linebacker Paul Posluszny: "This is no longer a football issue. As his teammates, you hope he can do everything he can to get his life squared away. We feel for him and we obviously want the best for him because hes a good kid at heart. We want the best for him. Guillermo Ochoa Mexico Jersey. We hope that he can come out of this. ... Hes a good guy. Hes fighting through some things now and hopefully hes able to fix that and get his life back on the right." Blackmon was suspended the first four games of last year for violating the leagues drug policy. He played four games before getting suspended again -- at least for a year. NFL rules prohibit the team from having any contact with Blackmon -- aside from texts -- during his suspension. With Blackmons uncertain future, the Jaguars drafted receivers Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson in the second round of Mays NFL draft. Both could get on the field right away, especially with fellow receiver Ace Sanders suspended the first four games of the season for violation the leagues drug policy. Blackmon has been involved in three substance-related incidents in three years. He was arrested on a misdemeanour DUI charge in Texas in 2010 after officers caught him speeding on a suburban Dallas highway. The charge was later reduced to an underage alcohol possession charge. A little more than a month after the Jaguars drafted him, he was arrested during a traffic stop in Stillwater, Oklahoma, after a breath test allegedly showed his blood alcohol content to be three times the legal limit. A subsequent violation landed him the four-game suspension. Another one got him the indefinite suspension. Blackmon caught 29 passes for 415 yards and a touchdown in the four games he played last season. He was the teams leading receiver during that stretch. While Blackmon sat out the first four games, the Jaguars averaged 224 yards of total offence. In the four games he played, Jacksonville hiked its offensive output to just over 350 yards per game. He has 93 catches for 1,280 yards and six scores in 20 games -- all since Jacksonville traded up to draft him in 2012. "Right now, all I can say is Im just praying that he can get the help that he needs," Bradley said. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz