Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aufwachsen
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.06.2018 10:43
ock to help get Antworten

WINSTON-SALEM, N. Jesus Manuel Corona Mexico Jersey .C. -- Former top-10 players Gael Monfils and Jurgen Melzer beat higher-ranked players Friday to advance to the Winston-Salem Open final. Monfils, the Frenchman ranked No. 43 in the world, overcame early struggles to beat 38th-ranked Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine 7-6 (11), 6-3 in the first semifinal at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. "Its very good for my confidence," said Monfils, who will play in his third tournament final of the season and his first since Nice, France, in mid-May. "Im not so happy with the way I played. I could have played better. I have to play better and be more sure of things." The 32nd-ranked Melzer, from Austria, then pulled off the biggest upset in the night match, beating American Sam Querrey -- at No. 29, the highest ranked player in the semifinals, and the crowd favourite -- 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. "Ive been serving well, and my ground strokes have been getting better from match to match," said Melzer, who also is playing in his third tournament final this season and his first since winning an ATP Challenger Tour event in Dallas in March. "After losing in the first round of my last two tournaments, if somebody would have told me I could be in the finals, I wouldve signed it." Monfils and Melzer each have four ATP tournament titles. Monfils holds a 4-0 lifetime record against Melzer, including a first-round victory in Munich in early May. "Every title means a lot," Melzer said. "Ive lost all the previous matches to him, so it will be a nice matchup tomorrow. Hopefully, I can pull it off, which would also be very good leading into the U.S. Open." Monfils -- ranked No. 7 in 2011 -- lost serve twice early and went down 4-0 in the first set to Dolgopolov. The Frenchman even received treatment on his left abdominal muscles and hip during the side exchange after the third game of the set. "I had a little pain before the match, and even during the match," said Monfils, who missed a month of action dealing with ankle and biceps injuries before playing in the final hard-court tournament before next weeks U.S. Open. "It was a bit better (after the trainer) worked on it, but I still felt it during the first set," he said. "Its not a tear, but its very tight. I just have to take care of it, and I should be fine." After the injury break, Monfils broke Dolgopolovs serve twice to force the tiebreaker and win the first set. He then added two more service breaks in the second set. "It wasnt my best finish," said Dolgopolov, a Ukrainian who was playing in his first semifinal this season. "I was in the game, but every game I didnt finish out those important points. Game by game, he came back. "I was angry at myself -- I had too many chances. When you have that in your mind, after having played three matches (in the tournament), its tough to make yourself go out and forget about it." Melzer -- ranked as high as No. 8 in 2011 -- broke Querreys serve five times, and kept him off-balance for most of the match with his ground strokes and net game. Still, Querrey fought back after losing the first set, getting a pair of service breaks en route to winning the second set. He then held serve to open the third set and grab the early advantage. "I felt like I played really well for 1 1/2 sets," said Melzer, who lost two previous matches against Querrey. "Then I kind of lost it a little bit, got a little too passive on my side and forgot about the game plan. I was lucky in the beginning of the third (set) to not get broken again. But after that, I started playing well again." Querrey nearly pulled off another service break to open the third set, putting Melzer down 15-40 in the second game. But Melzer fought back to hold serve, then broke Querreys serve the next game to take the advantage. "I didnt feel my greatest out there," Querrey said, who lost in the semifinals for the second straight year. "I played a little sloppy in the first set, then that break in the second (set) helped me regain all the momentum. If I couldve stuck that other break in the third set, maybe it couldve been different." Giovani Dos Santos Mexico Jersey . And he said Sunday that players believe nobody in Sterlings family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if hes gone. Javier Aquino Mexico Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/hector-herrera-mexico-jersey/ .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Braden Holtbys outstanding performance between the pipes kept the Washington Capitals on a roll with a 2-1 decision over the Ottawa Senators at Verizon Center. Holtby recorded 38 saves in a game in which the Capitals were outshot by a 39-23 count, with Nicklas Backstrom accounting for the deciding goal on a power play late in the second period to help Washington earn a point for a ninth straight outing. The Caps are 7-0-2 during the surge. Jay Beagle also scored for Washington, with Mike Green assisting on both Capitals markers. Erik Condra had the lone goal for Ottawa, which received 21 saves from Craig Anderson. Final Score: Nashville 5, Columbus 1 Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Pekka Rinne made 30 stops and Nashville broke open the game with three goals in a span of 2:14 early in the third period to claim a 5-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena. Craig Smith scored twice, Mike Fisher, Colin Wilson and Seth Jones once each for the Predators, winners of three straight and five of their last six. Alexander Wennberg produced a late tally for the Blue Jackets, who lost for just the second time in their last 10 outings. Sergei Bobrovsky was on the hook for four goals on 30 shots in defeat. Curtis McElhinney stopped four of five shots faced in the games final 12 minutes. Final Score: Florida 4, Pittsburgh 3 (SO) Sunrise, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Aleksander Barkov provided the lone goal of a seven-round shootout as Florida claimed a 4-3 decision over Pittsburgh on Monday. After Simon Despres had his chance deflected away by Roberto Luongo to open the final round, Barkov faked a move from forehand to backhand up the middle and casually flipped a shot past Marc-Andre Fleury which ended the game. Jimmy Hayes scored twice in regulation and Jussi Jokinen once for the Panthers, while Luongo came up with 24 saves. Florida has endured four shootouts in its last six contests, lasting a total of 35 rounds. Patric Hornqvist, Nick Spaling and Evgeni Malkin lit the lamp for the Penguins, and Fleury stopped 34 shots. Final Score: Vancouver 7, Arizona 1 Vancouver, BC (SportsNetwork.com) - Alex Burrows had two goals and the Vancouver Canucks broke out of a scoring slump in a big wway, rolling to a 7-1 victory over the Arizona Coyotes. Jose De Jesus Corona Jersey. After mustering just 10 goals over their previous six games, the Canucks put up three in the first period to back a 38-save effort from Ryan Miller. Three of Vancouvers scores on the night came on the power play, where the club had gone 1-of-22 over its last seven outings. Daniel Sedin and Brad Richardson had a goal and an assist in the rout, with Kevin Bieksa, Chris Higgins and Shawn Matthias also lighting the lamp for the Canucks. Mike Smith lasted just over a period for Arizona before being pulled after letting up four goals on 11 shots. Devan Dubnyk stopped 26-of-29 chances in relief. Oliver Ekman-Larsson accounted for the Coyotes lone goal as the visitors dropped their seventh game in the last eight. Final Score: Anaheim 3, San Jose 2 (OT) Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Kesler tallied at the 58-second mark of overtime, just after a power play expired, giving Anaheim a 3-2 victory over San Jose at Honda Center. San Joses Brent Burns committed a high-sticking infraction in the final 67 seconds of regulation, and Antti Niemi made a lunging glove stop on Kesler with 23.8 on the clock to help get his team beyond regulation. Niemi was powerless to stop Keslers second chance, an overpowering slapshot from the left circle which rippled the net under the crossbar on the far side. Rickard Rakell netted his first NHL regular- season goal and Cam Fowler also lit the lamp for the Ducks, who were coming off a 6-2 loss in Ottawa which concluded a five-game road trip. Frederik Andersen came up with 30 saves for the win. Final Score: Calgary 4, Los Angeles 3 (OT) Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Mark Giordano scored the game-winning goal with 53 seconds left in overtime, Johnny Gaudreau tallied his first career hat trick and the Calgary Flames erased a three-goal deficit for a 4-3 win over the Los Angeles Kings on Monday. Jonas Hiller made 31 saves while Jiri Hudler and Dennis Wideman each supplied two assists for the Flames, who halted an eight-game skid for their first win since Dec. 4. Marian Gaborik, Jamie McBain, and Trevor Lewis each scored for the Kings, who had their two- game win streak come to an end. Jonathan Quick stopped 24-of-28 shots in defeat. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nd 22 yards. »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz