Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.11.2018 06:11
Madrid forward has scored 66 Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. T.J. McDonald Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Mark Arcobello scored his first two goals in the NHL, the second in overtime, and the Oilers snapped a five-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Florida Panthers. Edmonton went on the power play after Floridas Scottie Upshall was called for tripping 32 seconds into the extra period and Arcobello rifled a slap shot from the left circle that got past Florida goalie Jacob Markstrom 1:23 later. "I just tried to hit the net," Arcobello said. "It just topped off a good night and we had a big win." Taylor Fedun scored his first career goal and Philip Larsen also scored his first goal of the season for Edmonton. Devan Dubnyk made 20 saves. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two assists. Upshall scored two third-period goals and Marcel Goc also scored for the Panthers. Markstrom stopped 23 shots. Florida has lost six straight and nine of its past 10. Upshall tied the game with 57.6 seconds left on a slap shot from the left circle. His first goal came at 10:04 of the third when he took a pass from Jesse Winchester from the right circle to the high slot. His shot got past Dubnyk on the right side. "It was nice to come back, but some mistakes and some errors on our part tonight cost us," Upshall said. After the first period ended 1-1, the Oilers scored two goals in 33 seconds early in the second. Arcobello shot from just below the left circle and the puck went high into the net at 2:06 to make it 2-1 The Oilers had been shut out the past two games and outscored 9-0. "I thought we took some baby steps in the right direction," Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. "I liked that we stayed in the fight." Fedun, playing in his first NHL game, tipped in a pass from Nugent-Hopkins at 2:39. Fedun was recalled from AHL Oklahoma City on Monday. "I dont know if I knew what just happened. It happened so fast," Fedun said. "I dont think I processed it right away. I didnt even know what to do." Fedun seems recovered from the right femur he broke in a pre-season game at Minnesota on Sept. 30, 2011. He played the entire 2012-2013 season in Oklahoma City. "It was awesome to get out there in the first place, get my legs under me and have my first game," Fedun said. "There was some tough times, but (this) was the ultimate goal dangling in front of me." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead in the first on the goal by Goc. Jonathan Huberdeau passed from the right side to Goc in the centre. His wrist shot beat Dubnyk on the glove side at 10:35. It was just the fourth time the Panthers scored first in 15 games this season. Florida has lost four of five games that went past regulation this season. "Those are points that are slipping away," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. The Oilers tied it during four-on-four play with just over three minutes left in the first. Nugent-Hopkins brought the puck down along the boards on the right side. He slid a pass to Larsen in the slot and his wrister beat Markstrom at 16:59. It was the first goal scored by Edmonton in 172:46. NOTES: This was the first stop on the Oilers four-game road trip. ... The Oilers have won eight of their last nine games against the Panthers, including five straight on the road. ... Oilers LW Ryan Smyth returned after missing seven games with a groin pull. ... Florida C Winchester has six points in his last nine games. ... Florida RW Kris Versteeg returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career Saturday at Washington. Kalen Ballage Jersey . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. Mark Clayton Jersey . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseysonline.com/?tag=david-fales-jersey-online . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Cristiano Ronaldo put his enormous talent on display with a hat trick in World Cup qualifying, and the reward may be the Ballon dOr after a voting deadline extension on Wednesday improved his chances of beating out Lionel Messi for the honour. Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. 29. FIFA said it was reopening the deadline due to the low number of responses received by last Fridays original deadline, and invited voters to switch their preference. Ronaldo became the favourite on Wednesday to beat Messi and Bayern Munich forward Franck Ribery for the world player of the year award, which will be presented on Jan. 13. Portuguese and Spanish sports dailies splashed Ronaldos photo across their front pages on Wednesday, when FIFA president Sepp Blatter expressed his congratulations to Ronaldo in a tweet reading "fantastic performance." Ronaldo has scored 13 goals in six games since Blatter said last month that he preferred Messi, an Argentine who plays for Barcelona. Ronaldo has scored 32 goals in all competitions this season. "Every year I show what Im about. Ive scored 40 or 50 goals a season and thats not enough for everyone. Im not obsessed with the (Ballon dOr)," RRonaldo said Tuesday. Stephone Anthony Jersey. "I did my job as I have been doing all season. I dont have to answer to anybody. I do my talking on the field." Ronaldo, who won the award in 2008, has watched as Messi has won the award the last four years. But Messi has the edge in trophies over Ronaldo after Barcelona won the Spanish league last season. Ribery helped Bayern win a treble of Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League titles. Blatters slight -- when he said Ronaldo spent more time at the hairdresser and compared his on-field personality to that of a commander -- has seemed to energize the player, who also equaled Pauleta as Portugals record scorer with 47 goals. At the Friends Arena in Sweden, Portuguese fans carried a banner reading "Commander Ronaldo" in response to Blatters comments, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic also appeared to applaud Ronaldos heroics. Ronaldos scoring run comes with Messi sidelined by injury and unable to add to his own collection of awe-inspiring goals. Messi is expected to be out until the end of December because of a hamstring injury. The Barcelona forward said his left leg was pain-free on Wednesday as he collected his third Golden Boot award for scoring the most goals in Europes domestic leagues last season. Messi, who has scored 14 goals in 16 games this season, was not asked about Ronaldos performance or his Ballon dOr prospects during the presentation, when questions were not allowed. Ronaldo will take the field again Saturday when Madrid plays Almeria. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz