Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Verliebt
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.06.2018 05:48
d to corral it and I thought I lost it and it was still right there. I was lucky to shoot it and it went along the ice. I dont t Antworten

Ray McKinnon admits he is under no illusion as to the size of the task he faces in restoring top-flight football to Dundee United next season. Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey . The former Raith Rovers boss was appointed on a three-year contract last week after Mixu Paatelainens dismissal following relegation to the Championship.McKinnon watched from the stands last Saturday as the Terrors, relying heavily on youth players, beat Kilmarnock 4-2 at Rugby Park to end a miserable season on a rare high note. With the majority of last seasons squad having been told to find new clubs, McKinnon knows he must add to the promising youngsters on view in Ayrshire to have any chance of an immediate return.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, the 45-year-old said; This is a big challenge for me. Dundee United are a very, very big club who find themselves in the Championship after a disappointing season so I understand the challenge ahead but its one I am looking forward to.Asked if the expectation of the fans to go straight back up was one he shared, he added: Definitely. Its a goal and we will work extremely hard behind the scenes to get it right on the park and we will be giving it everything we can over the season to do that. Mark Durnan opens the scoring for Dundee United in a 4-2 victory at Kilmarnock But we are not silly enough not to realise how difficult the task ahead is. We are prepared for that and we are looking forward to it.McKinnon, who enjoyed two spells as a player at Tannadice between 1988-92 and 1995-98, admits he may have to change the mind set of the players following such a miserable campaign where they spent almost the entire time at the foot of the table.They have had a really poor season and we need to bounce back from that, he said.The first thing I will do is create an atmosphere where people enjoy coming to work and we can get out there on the training field and try and build momentum in a squad which the fans can be really proud of next season, one hopefully strong enough to put us in contention for the title next season. Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson (right) with former boss Mixu Paatelainen And despite chairman Stephen Thompson revealing eight players would be leaving in the summer, with others told they could depart if they found other clubs, McKinnon is hopeful he will be allowed to speak to some earmarked for departure should he believe they would prove an asset in the Championship next season.That was more the fact the players were out of contract and there was no funds available at that moment, he added.I think thats what was mentioned. I dont think he [Thompson] was in there effectively sacking people. I understand where he was and its up to me now to take the reins and source players who are good enough for Dundee United to take us back up next year. Blair Spittal, one of only four United players guaranteed to stay next season But if I want to keep any of those players I can go and speak to them - thats part and parcel of football. At the end of the season they are out of contract and they have decisions to make for themselves.This is a big club, with big potential, but we are realistic to know there will be cost-cutting measures in place and I will be working within a budget that I feel I can work with.This was all discussed in the meetings I had prior to taking the job. I am obviously here now and Im comfortable with whats in place and looking forward to the season. Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. Christian Kirk Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Chase-Edmonds-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=932 . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. DENVER -- The Colorado Avalanche keep losing players and winning games. Tyson Barrie scored in the final minute of regulation, and then scored again in the shootout, leading Colorado to a 3-2 victory over the New York Rangers on Thursday night. Semyon Varlamov had 29 saves for Colorado, which has won five in a row. Varlamov also stopped each of New Yorks attempts in the shootout. Four of Colorados wins during the streak have come in overtime or a shootout. On Tuesday in Columbus, the Avalanche scored twice in the final 11 minutes to send the game to overtime, where they won it on Gabriel Landeskogs goal. "What I like about it is were playing with a lot of confidence right now," coach Patrick Roy said. "The most important thing is, no matter what happens to us we believe in ourselves." The Avalanche maintained a three-point lead on the Chicago Blackhawks for second place in the Central Division. The Blackhawks beat Minnesota in a shootout but still lag behind Colorado with 10 days left in the season. "Thats big for us," said Paul Stasnty, who assisted on Barries tying goal. "For us, home ice is pretty important." Henrik Lundqvist had 35 saves for the Rangers, who gained a point on Philadelphia despite the loss. Derek Stepan and John Moore scored for New York. The Rangers lead the Flyers by four points for second in the Metropolitan Division. Philadelphia lost to Columbus on Thursday. "Its a big point but its still extremely disappointing to lose, especially in this way," Lundqvist said. "We worked really hard to try to get the two points tonight." New York had won seven of eight. Six of those wins were on the road, where the Rangers are 25-14-1 this season. Already playing without leading scorer Matt Duchene, the Avalanche lost forward Cody McLeod to a left ankle injury late in the second period. He had to be helped off the ice. "Hes a tough guy and he wants to play in the next game," Roy said of McLeod. &quoot;For now hes day to day and well see tomorrow. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. " Duchene is out with a left knee injury that will keep him out through the end of the regular season and possibly the first round of the playoffs. That hasnt slowed down Colorados late-season push. "Our guys have been resilient," Roy said. "They want to have that home-ice advantage against Chicago." Stepans goal late in the second period gave New York a 2-1 lead. It looked as if it would stand up until the final minute of the game. With Varlamov off for an extra attacker, Barrie sent a low shot from the slot past Lundqvist with 51.4 seconds left. "I was coming in and the puck was kind of shot behind me. I tried to grab it," Barrie said. "I didnt try to shoot it at first, I just tried to corral it and I thought I lost it and it was still right there. I was lucky to shoot it and it went along the ice. I dont think you beat Lundqvist too often like that." He scored the lone goal in the shootout on the first shot. "They had a really strong push in the third," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "A couple of our guys logged a little bit of minutes, this was our fourth game on the trip so Give them credit, they had a real strong push in the third." Moore, who returned to the lineup after missing six games with a concussion, scored his fourth goal of the season at 2:10 of the first period. He beat Varlamov with a snapshot from the point. In the second period, Andre Benoit scored on a 2-on-1 rush off a pass from John Mitchell, tying it at 1. NOTES: Varlamov tied Roy for most home wins by an Avalanche goalie with 24. ... Colorados 49 wins are tied for second most in franchise history. The Avalanche won 52 games in 2000-01. ... Rangers D Ryan McDonagh was scratched with a shoulder injury suffered in Vancouver on Tuesday. Its not expected to be a long-term injury. ... Avalanche F P.A. Parenteau (knee injury) took part in Thursdays morning skate. He has been out since March 10. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz