Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Spiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.01.2019 07:57
PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius will start a period of psychiatric evaluation at a government institution next week, a Antworten

PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius will start a period of psychiatric evaluation at a government institution next week, a judge ruled on Tuesday as she postponed the star athletes murder trial until June 30. Air Max 95 Uk Sale . A panel of mental health experts is now to decide if the double-amputee runner can be held criminally responsible for killing his girlfriend. Judge Thokozile Masipa took just a few minutes to read out her ruling that the Olympian must present himself at 9 a.m. on Monday and every weekday after that at the Weskoppies Psychiatric Hospital in Pretoria. Pistorius will be treated as an outpatient, Masipa ruled, and will be allowed to leave the facility in the South African capital each day at 4 p.m. or when "formally excused" by hospital authorities. The period of evaluation will be for no more than 30 days, the judge said, and will depend on how long the panel of four experts needs to observe Pistorius and compile a report for the court. The panel will consist of three psychiatrists and a clinical psychologist, Masipa said. Pistorius, 27, claims he shot Reeva Steenkamp, 29, by mistake through a toilet stall door in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14, 2013, thinking she was an intruder. The prosecution says he murdered her during an argument. A psychiatrist called by Pistorius defence lawyers recently testified she believes the runner had an anxiety disorder from childhood which may have contributed to him killing Steenkamp. That prompted the chief prosecutor to ask the court that he be sent for independent psychiatric tests. Kelly Phelps, a senior lecturer in the public law department at the University of Cape Town and a legal expert observing the trial, said the psychiatric evaluation could affect both the verdict and, if Pistorius is convicted, the sentencing. She saw three possible outcomes: -- An "extreme" conclusion in which the panel decides Pistorius was unable to distinguish between right and wrong, or act in accordance with that understanding, because of an anxiety disorder when he killed Steenkamp. Such an outcome, according to Phelps, would result in a verdict of "not guilty by reason of mental illness." -- The panel basically agrees with the defence witness, Dr. Merryll Vorster, who said Pistorius was able to distinguish between right and wrong but had the anxiety disorder, possibly bolstering Pistorius argument that he was acting in "putative self-defence" because he feared his life was in danger from a perceived intruder. -- The panel contradicts Vorster and says Pistorius does not have an anxiety disorder, possibly casting doubt on the defences argument that Pistorius had a long-held fear of crime and felt anxious and vulnerable when he shot Steenkamp. Judge Masipa said Tuesday that the panel should determine whether any mental illness may have affected Pistorius capacity to be "criminally responsible" for killing Steenkamp. She said the panel would evaluate "whether he was capable of appreciating the wrongfulness of his act or of acting in accordance with an appreciation of the wrongfulness of his act." The world-famous disabled athlete faces 25 years to life in prison if found guilty on the premeditated murder charge. He is free on bail. Masipas ruling came on day 33 of proceedings in the trial, which started March 3 and was initially predicted to last three weeks. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Cheap Air Max 95 Uk . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. http://www.cheapairmax95uk.com/ . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants.MADRID -- Atletico Madrid endured its first real injury blow to its impressive season on Thursday after it was revealed back Filipe Luis could be out for up to six weeks with a hamstring injury. The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade ttear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk. That would see Filipe Luis miss up to nine matches, including the domestic cup semifinal series against crosstown rival Real Madrid and the first leg of its Champions League last-16 match at AC Milan on Feb. 19. Atletico is joint leader of the Spanish league with Barcelona. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz