Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
hongwei28 Offline

12.06.2019 04:03
www.thetexanslockerroom.com Antworten

Houston Texans NewsTexans’ Lamar Miller Womens Vyncint Smith Jersey , DeAndre Hopkins limited (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Benardrick McKinney wasn’t expecting Pro Bowl selection (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ J.J. Watt wants an NHL team in Houston (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsCam Newton expected to miss rest of ‘18 season (NFL.com)Darius Leonard aiming for 40 tackles after snub (NFL.com)Cards’ Fitz: ‘No clue’ if Sunday is final home game (NFL.com)Carroll: Bobby Wagner has a Hall of Fame resume (NFL.com)Playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 16 of season (NFL.com)Pelissero: NFL execs say MVP is a three-man race (NFL.com)NFL reveals rosters for 2019 Pro Bowl in Orlando (NFL.com)Rank: Five sweetest revenge wins since 2010 (NFL.com)Injuries: Lions place Kerryon Johnson (knee) on IR (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets cast spell on Wizards, win fifth straight (The Dream Shake)James Harden needs to be back in the MVP conversation (The Dream Shake) I need your help."It’s that time of year again. The week after the week after the Super Bowl where I go back and look at the Houston Texans’ previous season. It’s exhaustive, and there is a lot to devour, but it puts a fat red bow—the type of bow Cadillac-driving wives wake to as they stumble to the driveway—on the season and allows me, or us, depending on how you feel about BRB http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-will-fuller-v-jersey , to finish one thing and look ahead to the new.This year will be similar to last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, I’ve been doing this for way too long. There will be season awards (if there are any imaginary awards you want to see handed out, please post below), reader’s choice awards http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-zach-fulton-jersey , scouring over the numbers, maybe game charting each one of the sacks Deshaun Watson took, and film rooms. My problem lies in this last article. During the regular season, I wrote about J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney. I wrote about the last month of Deshaun Watson’s season. I’ve written about DeAndre Hopkins before, and his game hasn’t changed too much; he just has an actual quarterback now. I don’t have a beautiful topic to devote all that life to at the moment. So, I turn to you loyal reader Kendall Lamm Jersey , and ask you a simple question, what would you like to read a “Film Room” on? Whatever it may be, leave it in the comments below. If there is a consensus or something that just speaks to me, that’s what I’ll go with. Please. I beg you. I’m tired and dry.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz