Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

03.12.2019 03:58
you just need to bre Antworten

"Slap! Slap!" The sound of several crisp table tennis hitting the tabletop broke the original silence in the room. The spinning ping-pong ball drove me into that memory. "Good ball!" "Come on! Come on!" Accompanied by a deafening cheer. The annual district youth table tennis tournament officially entered the critical moment of the fierce rematch. He, after sifting through the six organs, won the last championship and was promoted to the indifferent killer on the field-"T Newport Cigarettes Coupons. rex". Everyone will tremble when they hear his name. And I'm just an unknown soldier who just entered the semi-finals from the preliminaries. What a bad luck. For the first time I participated in the competition, I would meet the strongest hand, as if the ants were going to fight the elephant. The result is self-evident. "The rematch of the ping-pong competition for middle school students in a certain district has officially started!" Accompanying the sound of music, the sound on the radio was playing. Watching the "Tyrannosaurus Rex" standing one and a half meters tall, even though I was one and a half tall, I seemed to feel the autumn and cold weather inside and outside. Game start. I serve first. There is no bottom in my heart, and the ball I sent under my feet is not as good as the usual lethality. Although I feel that I have tried my best Cigarettes For Sale, the other party seems to have guessed it. It lies in front of my offensive line in advance. There seemed to be a strong wind passing by my side. I had no power to return, the opponent attacked my backhand, and it was a close shot. I was stunned. He's too strong, I'm hopeless, I'm afraid it will fall in the first round of the rematch. I lost two games in a row. I looked at the opposite side, and the opponent's indifferent eyes were contempt, and there was a look of disdain and contempt, and there seemed to be a little suspicion and irony, as if to say: Can you enter the rematch? I gritted my teeth silently, trying to control myself. I saw the coach sitting next to him, his eyes were full of anxiety; I saw the mother sitting in the auditorium, she applauded, her mouth was shouting like a slow motion companion, although I could not understand, but I understood That was telling me not to give up, he said: Do n��t give up as long as there is a glimmer of hope! Even if you struggle. I was shocked at the thought that my mother had spoken before! Calm down the second game. The opponent served, and I saw that he was very interested. It ��s not fast, I pull, straight, wipe, score! The other party seemed a little surprised! I flicked the second ball. On the third ball, I sent it and turned left. Score 3: 0. The situation suddenly turned around and the audience cheered louder. The opponent no longer has the domineering "Tyrannosaurus Rex" Parliament Cigarettes. After several fights and fighting spirits, I finally won the game. I held myself and hope. In difficulties, people often choose to be discouraged and give up. In fact, giving up is the easiest thing. It is as simple as sometimes you just need to breathe a sigh of relief, but if you give up, you have nothing. Efforts and perseverance have hope. As it spins, it falls to the ground. The coach shouted, "Concentrate your thoughts, come again! You must win the provincial junior high school championship this time! I smile, my thoughts return to reality. Thanks to my opponent, your presence makes me stronger; thank my coach and loved ones Your company also made me understand more deeply: Perseverance requires not only make up and give up, but also hard work and hard work. I can't decide for a lifetime, step by step, I hope to last forever, and finally realize "I serve!" "With a slap, the ball spinner flew over with the sweat spilling from my head
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz