Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

16.04.2020 08:39
When I read this book Antworten

When I read this book hungrily, I realized that this is a children's literature book. Regarding children's literature, I think I have moved away from that age stage, so I usually hardly touch it. I think that what is described in the book is not attractive to me. But I found that I was wrong. After reading this book, I deeply regret my thoughts. Just like Matthew's feelings for Annie in the text, even if it was not as he wished, he couldn't give up on her, then slowly loved her, and finally could not live without her in life. The first thing that attracted me to this book was the text like an elf. It was so beautifully interspersed with this vitality and permeated with vitality, as if the author gave everything in the book to life, so lifelike. It seems that the small lake shining in the sun is the "Barry Pond" Marlboro Lights, and the old house full of creepers and trees is the "green gable farmhouse" in which Marilla, Matthew and Anne are quiet together And live comfortably. The protagonist, Anne, is an orphan abandoned in an orphanage. She was skinny, her deep sunken eyes still had a horrible green color, her face was covered with stars and freckles, and her hair was still annoying fiery red. But she has a gold-shining heart as if she can break through all darkness, which is what the society at that time lacked Newport Cigarettes. Annie's mind is slowly new to the outside world. She is good at imagination, which makes Matthew like her "unquiet, cranky" child, and makes her happy and satisfied even if she is living in trouble. But it also made her afraid to walk alone through the forest alone, she dreamed of a ghost living inside. This book is not as full of innocence and gorgeous dreams as a fairy tale. It makes people take it for granted that it belongs to children's whim. It's funny, and Anne always provokes a lot of ridiculous farce, but she never relies on deliberately naive words to summarize herself as children's literature, so it is a good choice for our teenagers to close. The book, rubbing the slightly sore neck, looking up at the blue sky, the blazing sun in the sky seemed to be Anne with braided red braids Cheap Cigarettes. She tilted her head, stared at her eyes, and grinned towards me.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

susanmayer Offline

20.04.2020 09:43
#2 nice post Antworten

Really decent post. I have been checking out a few of your blogs and I love your this good stuff. Keep sharing. There are so many fun and exciting Things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite things to do for all travelers ...

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz