Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

20.05.2020 05:25
ernet for grabbing red Antworten

The attitudes of citizens and netizens are different in the popularity of various online red packets this year. Supporters believe that ��grabbing red envelopes�� extended the behavior of sending red envelopes among relatives to relatives, friends, colleagues, classmates, and even strangers, and increased the feelings of people. Opponents believe that many people invested in ��grabbing red envelopes�� during the Spring Festival , Free from the reunion of sitting with parents and children to watch the Spring Festival Evening and making dumplings, it is actually alienated from the affection and runs counter to the atmosphere of the New Year reunion. As mentioned above, Mr. Zhao, who broke his mobile phone due to shaking the red envelope, said introspectively: "In the past, I have watched the Spring Festival Gala with my parents, commented on interesting programs, and nagging. Every year, I have been staring at my mobile phone to grab the red envelope. The bowl didn't help my mother. I saw my phone fell, and the old man was particularly distressed. I really feel sorry for my mother and father. Mr. Qiu, who works in an IT enterprise in Shanghai and returns to the Chinese New Year, complained: "The mobile phone has been on throughout the Spring Festival Ringing, life was surrounded by red envelopes, even holding a mobile phone with friends in a dinner party, every time the red envelopes sent out in the group were robbed in a few seconds. This year's Chinese New Year is really tiring. Genus, especially the immediate and collateral relatives. The advent of online red envelopes now extends the traditional scope of red envelopes to friends, classmates, colleagues, and even strangers. It's good to add more joy and less loss of face. "Expert: Things have two sides. WeChat red envelopes are just a social game Newport 100S. What is the Spring Festival? For the post-70s, post-80s, and post-90s, except for firecrackers and the Spring Festival couplet, the deepest memory is the red envelopes and the new year ��s money. Fu Cheng, director of the Institute of Sociology, said on the 24th that the cleverness of WeChat red envelopes is precisely the integration of mobile payment with this year-old tradition, making it quickly among smartphone users in the festive atmosphere of the New Year Popularity is popular. Have you ever received or sent a WeChat red envelope during the New Year? "The reporter asked. "Of course. I don't know how to send it, I receive more." Fu Cheng said with a smile. "There are folklore criticisms on the Internet for grabbing red envelopes, including WeChat red envelopes, and think they are contrary to New Year's culture. What do you think?" "Anything must have two sides. I feel that in the festive atmosphere of New Year's reunion , Friends, classmates, relatives and friends send each other a WeChat red envelope, a good fight, a good deal of arrogance. The Internet is everywhere now mokingusacigarettes.com, whether it is a WeChat red envelope or other red envelopes Marlboro Red, all smartphone users voluntarily Free participation, I think it is also a way and carrier for the Spring Festival relatives and friends to connect feelings and enhance friendship. Fu Cheng believes that the success of WeChat red envelopes is its convenience, gameplay and socialized red envelopes that have exceeded the concept of red envelopes. It is more like a social game.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz