Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Rollenabgabe
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2018 11:08
ugh in the rearview mirror that its out of mind. Its all but certain Janssen will be in a different uniform next season. However Antworten

SAINT JOHN, N. Authentic Danny Etling Jersey .B. -- Zachary Fucale became the youngest goaltender in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League history to reach 100 wins when the Halifax Mooseheads beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 5-2 on Tuesday. The 18-year-old reached 100 wins in 145 games after making 24 saves against Saint John. The record was previously held Jacques Cloutier, who at 19 reached win No. 100 during his 150th appearance in 1979. Halifax (31-16-1) won its fifth straight on goals by Andrew Ryan, Danny Moynihan, Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Nathan Noel and Nicolas Hebert replied for the Sea Dogs (14-28-4), while Sebastien Auger allowed four goals on 33 shots. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 6 TITAN 3 SYDNEY, N.S. -- Charles-Eric Legare scored twice as Cape Breton overwhelmed Acadie-Bathurst. Clark Bishop, Raphael Corriveau, Maxim Lazarev and Jeremy Beaudry also scored for the Screaming Eagles (25-19-3), who won their third straight game. Gabriel Gosselin, Guillaume Brisebois and Scott Oke had a goal each for the Titan (17-25-4), who are on a three-game slide. Alex Bureau allowed three goals on 19 shots in net for Cape Breton. Miguel Sullivan was far busier at the other end of the ice with 42 saves. Authentic Christian Sam Jersey .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Authentic Duke Dawson Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.com/ . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all.ST. PETERSBURG – Casey Janssen is still the Blue Jays closer. Except when he isnt, which depends upon Aaron Sanchezs status on a particular day. Janssen was measured when describing his own situation. “Its an interesting one.” An unselfish player during his decade in the Blue Jays organization, Janssen offered a little more when discussing the state of the team. “The situation right now is were on a four-game winning streak, were trying to back into the playoff race and hopefully we continue to stay hot and make this an interesting September for everybody.” Janssens situation is a reminder, perhaps a cruel one, about the nature of professional sports. The ‘What have you done for me lately? mindset supersedes the broader resume. An older player, especially an impending free agent whose re-signing isnt prioritized, runs the risk of being bumped by a young up-and-comer whos at the centre of an organizations plans. It isnt about whats right and it isnt about whats fair. Thats not a bad thing. There is, however, a way to afford a tenured veteran the respect of clarity. Heres whats clear: Sanchez is the priority. A starting pitcher throughout his professional career, the 22-year-old is dipping his toes in big league waters as a reliever and hes been very good. In 16 appearances, Sanchez has posted a 1.52 ERA and allowed runs in only three of his games. Taking pains to protect Sanchezs arm, the Blue Jays wont allow him to pitch more than two consecutive days. As well, if Sanchez makes a two inning appearance, he is unavailable the next day. If Sanchez warms up during a game, he will pitch in that game. A warm up counts as a work day so if Sanchez heats up, its a waste not to use him. The latter scenario unfolded during Wednesday nights 7-4 victory over the Rays. Sanchez loosened up in the seventh, with the score 7-2, behind Aaron Loup. Loup stranded a baserunner in the inning but Sanchez picked up again in the eighth as Dustin McGowan was giving up a two-run home run to Evan Longoria to cut the Toronto lead to three. Suddenly, a save situation existed. But there stood Janssen, down the left field line in the visitors bullpen, wearing a hooded sweatshirt and, towel in hand, loosening his arm. He would not ascend to the bullpen mound. “Im starting to get the grasp of it a little bit more,” said Janssen of his situation vis-à-vis Sanchez. “Pretty much, I just have to be ready to pitch and make the most of every opportunity that I get and see where that takes me. Sanchez is a heck of a pitcher, hes throwing the heck out of the ball and right now were just concerned with wins and if he gives us the best chance to win then we need him in the game. Authentic Braxton Berrios Jersey. .” Manager John Gibbons said he spoke to Janssen following Wednesdays game. After the skipper laid out the details, Janssen made a counter offer. Hell throw when hes needed. It doesnt have to be the ninth inning. “Because its a little fluid Ill pitch whenever,” said Janssen. “I just want to pitch and I just want to help the team as best I can. If one night of the week thats closing, if one night of the week thats something else, weve just got to roll with it.” Janssen has converted 21 of 25 save opportunities this season. The first two of his blown saves, on May 29 versus Kansas City and on June 9 against Minnesota, werent his fault. A ninth inning, two-out throwing error by Jose Reyes brought home the Royals tying run on May 29. Kansas City would win the game in 10 innings, snapping the Blue Jays season-high nine-game winning streak. On June 9, a one out double play groundball didnt get turned, extending the inning and the Twins managed to cash two runs to tie the game, although the Jays would win on a Kevin Pillar walk-off single in the ninth. The two most recent blown saves were on Janssen. Both came in August, a month in which he posted a 6.75 ERA and opponents slugged him for a .943 OPS against. Janssen hasnt been the same since being felled by a bout of food poisoning over the All-Star Break. He lost eight pounds during the ordeal and after missing the first two games post-break, he threw in five of Torontos next eight. It took Janssen longer to feel better than hed be willing to admit – hes not one for excuses – but the illness is far enough in the rearview mirror that its out of mind. Its all but certain Janssen will be in a different uniform next season. However it appears his time in Toronto is ending, he doesnt want it to reflect the life and career hes built in the city. “I dont want my time here in Toronto to get muddied by this last month and a half of the season,” said Janssen. “Ive been here for eight-plus seasons. Ive given this city and the team everything Ive had for as long as Ive been playing and I just dont want this … whatever you want to call it, stamp who I am as a person, as a teammate and as a competitor.” JENKINS SEASON OVER Reliever Chad Jenkins suffered a fractured right hand in a freak batting practice accident. He was in the outfield when a line drive short-hopped him, bending back his pinky finger and fracturing the bone at the fingers base. The recovery time is four-to-six weeks. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz