Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Rollenabgabe
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2018 11:10
t almost like she w Antworten

PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius will start a period of psychiatric evaluation at a government institution next week, a judge ruled on Tuesday as she postponed the star athletes murder trial until June 30. Nyheim Hines Colts Jersey . A panel of mental health experts is now to decide if the double-amputee runner can be held criminally responsible for killing his girlfriend. Judge Thokozile Masipa took just a few minutes to read out her ruling that the Olympian must present himself at 9 a.m. on Monday and every weekday after that at the Weskoppies Psychiatric Hospital in Pretoria. Pistorius will be treated as an outpatient, Masipa ruled, and will be allowed to leave the facility in the South African capital each day at 4 p.m. or when "formally excused" by hospital authorities. The period of evaluation will be for no more than 30 days, the judge said, and will depend on how long the panel of four experts needs to observe Pistorius and compile a report for the court. The panel will consist of three psychiatrists and a clinical psychologist, Masipa said. Pistorius, 27, claims he shot Reeva Steenkamp, 29, by mistake through a toilet stall door in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14, 2013, thinking she was an intruder. The prosecution says he murdered her during an argument. A psychiatrist called by Pistorius defence lawyers recently testified she believes the runner had an anxiety disorder from childhood which may have contributed to him killing Steenkamp. That prompted the chief prosecutor to ask the court that he be sent for independent psychiatric tests. Kelly Phelps, a senior lecturer in the public law department at the University of Cape Town and a legal expert observing the trial, said the psychiatric evaluation could affect both the verdict and, if Pistorius is convicted, the sentencing. She saw three possible outcomes: -- An "extreme" conclusion in which the panel decides Pistorius was unable to distinguish between right and wrong, or act in accordance with that understanding, because of an anxiety disorder when he killed Steenkamp. Such an outcome, according to Phelps, would result in a verdict of "not guilty by reason of mental illness." -- The panel basically agrees with the defence witness, Dr. Merryll Vorster, who said Pistorius was able to distinguish between right and wrong but had the anxiety disorder, possibly bolstering Pistorius argument that he was acting in "putative self-defence" because he feared his life was in danger from a perceived intruder. -- The panel contradicts Vorster and says Pistorius does not have an anxiety disorder, possibly casting doubt on the defences argument that Pistorius had a long-held fear of crime and felt anxious and vulnerable when he shot Steenkamp. Judge Masipa said Tuesday that the panel should determine whether any mental illness may have affected Pistorius capacity to be "criminally responsible" for killing Steenkamp. She said the panel would evaluate "whether he was capable of appreciating the wrongfulness of his act or of acting in accordance with an appreciation of the wrongfulness of his act." The world-famous disabled athlete faces 25 years to life in prison if found guilty on the premeditated murder charge. He is free on bail. Masipas ruling came on day 33 of proceedings in the trial, which started March 3 and was initially predicted to last three weeks. Darius Leonard Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. Ryan Grant Jersey . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week. http://www.authoritycoltsshop.com/darius-leonard-colts-jersey-c-76/ . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July.COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo. -- Lindsey Vonn eased into her first day of downhill training, holding back on her opening run just so she could get accustomed to cruising at that rate of speed again. By her fifth and final pass at the U.S. Ski Teams speed centre on Wednesday, Vonn was charging so hard through the two-mile course that she bent over in exhaustion soon after finishing, trying to catch her breath. More and more, the four-time overall World Cup champion is feeling like her old self again as her surgically repaired right knee gets stronger. The knee felt "really good," Vonn said as she scrambled for the warmth of the lodge following the bitterly cold workout session. "Everything is good," said Vonn, whos preparing to defend her downhill title at the Sochi Olympic in three months. "I feel fresh and training hard. Everything is perfect." The 29-year-old Vonn shredded her anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in a crash at the world championships in Schladming last February, but has progressed much faster than anticipated. She even thought about competing at the season-opening race in Soelden, Austria, on Oct. 26, only to skip it to give her knee more time to recover. Asked if there were any regrets about sitting out that competition, Vonn said: "I was definitely disappointed. Its hard to say no for me. But I felt like I needed more time." These days, all of her decisions are based on one thing: Being in the startinng gate at full strength for Sochi. Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey. . Vonn will make her return to the World Cup circuit in Beaver Creek later this month, with boyfriend and pro golfer Tiger Woods possibly even showing up to cheer her on. "Well see," Vonn said, laughing. For the next few weeks, Vonn will be working on her speed events. She feels like she has her super-G dialed in and now turns her full attention toward the downhill. "My skiing in general is really, really good right now, especially in super-G," said Vonn, who captured an Olympic bronze medal in the super-G in Vancouver four years ago to go with her downhill title. "I just need to get a couple of more miles on the downhill." On her first run Wednesday, Vonn was caught off guard by how much velocity she was picking up on the hill, saying it took her a moment to adjust. She quickly got the hang of it, though, cruising through the course at about 75 per cent of her typical race speed. Vonn treated the morning workout almost like she would a training session at a World Cup stop. Run after run, she pulled a journal out of her bag and jotted down notes about her equipment. Once finished, she slipped into a different set of skis and headed back up the lift for another pass. "I just felt good ... for my first day of downhill," said Vonn, who lives in nearby Vail. "Yeah, it was good." The goal now? "Get faster," she said. "I need more miles." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz