Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

14.12.2019 04:12
Sell ??it! Three dollars Antworten

Sell ??it! Three dollars for a bowl! "The old lady at the door started to sip there again. The hot, white soup made this little shop always warm. I always come here to taste a bowl after school. I don't remember how long With her face wrinkled, her call for sale has become an unchanging scenery here, you know not, she sells us three dollars, but gives some others a dollar for a bowl! The same amount, even More than us, aren't you saying it's unfair? "On the way, I heard someone whispering. I was suddenly stunned, thinking of my aunt always saying, "I'll sell you three yuan a bowl Cigarettes Online, and sell it to others for five yuan! But don't tell others!" A feeling of disgust erupted in my heart. I couldn't help laughing at myself: "How funny, she was fooled by her 'warm' smile for so many years." Her original image of kindness instantly collapsed in my heart like a dilapidated house, every piece of brick was broken Both bear the trust that has been established over the past few years. I am determined to expose her true colors. The autumn wind sweeps the fallen leaves and walks on the bustling street. My mood is extremely dull. I hide in the corner to observe that. An elder lady sells crickets neatly, and I must find those who buy crickets for only one dollar to blame her for being unfair. The shop is always full of laughter and laughter, and a fragrant stream of fragrance. Now, all this has become a naked irony, which ridicules my ignorance and makes my prejudice against her worse. "Hey, here you come, save a bowl of money!" Her voice broke me The only expectation she had in her heart Marlboro Lights, I held my breath and listened carefully, thinking about when to stand up and expose her "ugly" face. In the crowd, I can't see them clearly, but I can hear the sound like a group of children. I can no longer restrain the resentment in my heart like a volcanic eruption, it feels really uncomfortable to be deceived. I just wanted to rush forward, opened my throat and shouted, but was stunned by the scene in front of me, all the words were blocked in my throat and froze in place. A few ragged children, holding a bowl full of crickets with their little hands full of black mud, under their unkempt hair were red faces. It was steamed by the hot steam. They treated each cricket in the bowl religiously, clamped it down, and put it down, a expression of reluctance to eat, and the long, dense eyelashes could not cover the hunger in their eyes. The resentment in my heart was resolved by their pitiful appearance, and guilt was flowing in the throat like melting ice water, which resolved all misunderstandings. I walked over and said to the aunt, "Ma'am, give me a bowl of ravioli with three dollars and a bowl of warmth, which warms my heart, and the other child is eating, and I touch the two In the money difference, the elder mother's overflowing love, this little love, such as a piece of dust forgotten by people, is insignificant, but can fuse together like water vapor, forming raindrops to nourish one party's dried up land. Three dollars for a bowl! "The old lady started to open her throat and yelled again. In my hometown, in this city, there is such a small love everywhere, as long as you can find it carefully. This is not, in this little room of the old lady In the shop Newport 100S, a group of children are enjoying a little love of two yuan.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz