Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

14.12.2019 04:12
The wind, chasing the Antworten

The wind, chasing the red lanterns under the eaves, and passing through the white wall and blue tiles Marlboro Red, drifting across the tip of the nose, is it you? The memory of the Tianfu capital deep in memory Marlboro Lights. Live slowly and love more. This is a city of infinite reverie and nostalgia. The width is beyond the red dust; the flatness is the best. It, my hometown, is also the most beautiful place in my dream. Everything here will never be erased in my heart, even if it is a ray of sunlight squeezed out of the door gap, a moss growing under the corner of the wall. As a child, I was here for joy. The gray streets, old tea houses, and a black-and-white nostalgic movie are staged at this time. Wouldn't it make people fascinated by this slow life and romantic mood. I remember walking in People's Park the other day. With a green sail backpack, stroll the leisure trail and bathe in the sun. Listening to the hawker shouting Cigarettes For Sale, smelling the scent of tea in a bowl, leaning on a bamboo chair in old Chengdu, listening to the Dragon Gate at each table, looking at pedestrians of all colors. The kid in split-pants was running head-on, and the old man was doing slow motion. The rest are either holding the camera in hand or walking side by side. There is no doubt that this leisure is thrown on the clean stone road. Forget about urban work and heavy learning, they don't have to think about anything, they just walk at a slow pace, walk freely, and live a simple life. Tea fragrance, quiet road, Yiman remember the buildings in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the old courtyard walls? Wide and narrow alleys, Jinli, Luodai, streets, Dujiangyan. Which one is not swept away by memory? They all embody the clear microcosm of the city in the past. In the light of the sun, the long and mottled alley was covered with time. The end of the fireworks exudes the smell of this hometown. The blue-grey wooden door opens the passage for the visitors to enter the hibiscus. They do not allow Shao Guang to change the appearance of the city, and keep the story of old Chengdu airtight. There is also the classical temple inhabited by Du Fu's sorrowful soul by Huanhua Creek, which continues to write about its history and ancient beauty. The pace is slow and the love is more diffuse. Everyone in Chengdu knows how to enjoy the real life behind this bustling life. A pot of boiling hot pot, gathering a family, all smashed out this happy taste. Not to mention Daqian World, this is the place I've been to, the most beautiful and warmest is this hometown. Not because of how advanced the technology is and how magnificent the city is, but because of the slow life in this hometown, have you ever felt the wind in the romantic mood? What is mixed with the taste of home.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz