Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

31.12.2019 07:30
r lives are rich. They do n� Antworten

I just finished reading Yu Hua's book Alive today. It can be said that Alive not only moved, excited and sad, but also shocked and sighed. Lamenting the prosperous fate of the protagonist's wealth Newport Cigarettes Coupons, shocking people's ability to survive, when life is suffering again and again to destroy wealth, he stubbornly stood up and lived well. The author started in the form of the first person, so that "I" met a cheerful and optimistic old man, and the rich told the story to "I". Although I already knew that "Alive" was a tragedy, when he saw his rich cow calling his rich cow to work, in order to keep the cow from being lazy, he deliberately called the names of other cows to motivate his cow. I can't help but think "Alive" is a bit funny. When I saw it later, I found that Fugui shouted another cow's name. It was the name of his dead relative. Fuchu's memories. At first, he and his father were two prodigals. More than 100 acres of land Newport Cigarettes. After reading this, I don't even think that the young master of such a landlord's family is worthy of pity. This is not a tragedy, especially when he hits his pregnant wife, I feel indignant. But as he looked down, his father was suffocated with wealth and wealth, and his mother was sick and wealthy and went to the city to find a doctor. As a result, he was arrested and became the Kuomintang. He returned home after nine deaths. My mother is dead, my daughter is dumb, and I have some sympathy for wealth. When Long Er, who took possession of the wealthy family property, was shot, I lamented the erratic changes in the world. The landlord, wealthy, lost his family property, but picked up a life, but thought the wealthy life was also good, even though the life was very hard Difficult, but the family supports and cares for each other, and I even feel that they are happier than when the family has money. But when Youqing, the only healthy and capable son in Fugui's family, died for transfusion of blood to the magistrate's wife, Fugui buried his son behind his seriously ill wife, and within a few days, the wife also knew that I could no longer watch Already. It took a long time for me to stabilize my tears. Looking further down Cigarettes For Sale, there are even more sad things. The sick wife died, and the deaf daughter Feng Xia had a husband who loved her but died when she gave birth to a child. Her son-in-law Erxi was smashed to death again. The grandchildren who depended on each other died because of eating beans. How all the tragedies in this world happened to the rich and wealthy, but the old man was so optimistic. I feel that the language used to describe this story is pale and incompetent, and the author uses the word "alive", which is more appropriate, yeah, he is alive and rich, and his suffering has not defeated him. enough. Now people live in this era, and their lives are rich. They do n��t worry about being rich, they do n��t worry about their daily lives, but they feel empty and lost in their spiritual life. Some people have no purpose in life and do n��t know themselves. Why did you live? Wealthy tells us that it makes sense to live, and that is the best thing to live. I really hope that people now (especially young people) cherish everything they have now, cherish their lives, live is wealth, live is meaning, and live is happy! Don't always dwell on the questions of "Why do I live" and "Who do I live for?" Remember that it is good to live, there is no reason for you to give up living. Live well
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz