Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
ylq Offline

31.12.2019 07:30
ive! This book is like Antworten

Hua tells in this book that the landlord master Marlboro Cigarettes, Fugui, is addicted to gambling, and finally gambles on his family business, becoming a poor man. His father died in anger. His wife dissipated, and the entire family was in decline. In order to live, Fugui started a difficult start and worked hard for life Newport Cigarettes. Two years later, the wife returned with her young son. I am happy for the blessing in the text, and I thought that his fate would be better. Unexpectedly, the fate is so difficult, the years are not forgiving, and the mother is too old to be sick. For the sick mother, Fu Gui went to the city to seek medical treatment, but he did not expect to be arrested by the Kuomintang troops on the way. When he finally got home, his daughter had become a person who could never speak again because of his illness My mother died two years ago due to illness. These disasters are just the beginning. I grabbed a sweat for the main characters in the article. The mood also fluctuated with the plot of the book. Blessed, destiny is really neither good nor expensive. War and turmoil time and time again, the family struggled on the line of life and death. New China was founded. In the Great Leap Forward, Fugui's wife Jiazhen got osteochondrosis and her life was difficult. When hunger came, the neighbors fought for the remaining moldy sweet potatoes. Fugui's son, You Qing, donated blood to save the magistrate's wife after giving birth. Young innocent life. However, the real tragedy began to be performed gradually from now on. Every few pages I saw felt my tears wet. Bad luck always came to Fugui's head. At the end of the novel, there were more and more tragedies and failures. Tears And crying almost became a common occurrence. With the birth and birth of my daughter Feng Xia, I thought they could end their tragic fate from now on. But then, I couldn't help but blame Yu Hua a little bit, why I wrote so miserably. The daughter died of childbirth and the wife died of illness. The son-in-law Erxi was crushed to death by a trolley while his grandson died after eating too much beans. Death followed one by one, and in the end, only blessings remained. In the end, Fugui is old and the story is over. But the old blessings are still optimistic about life. By the end of the year, the old cow was still living as a companion. At the end of the book, it seems that the narrator himself, who was left behind, said something evocative in the night that slowly came down, "I know that dusk is fleeting, and night has fallen from the sky. I see the vast land exposed A sturdy chest, that is a calling gesture mokingusacigarettes.com, is like a woman calling their children, and a land calling the coming of the night. "It is a process of understanding to be alive, but in essence it is a static state. I guess, Yu Hua didn't want to tell the reader: there is no happiness or misfortune in life. Life just lives, lives quietly, with a hint of solitude. As long as people live, there is hope. As long as people live, it is a victory. Nothing is better than living, and nothing is harder than living! Life is not optional, death should not be chosen, only to live alive! This book is like a mirror, it can reflect the omissions of society, but also the shortcomings of ourselves. In this respect, it is also very instructive. This book is highly recommended, and I think it is suitable for further reading.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz